Chief Financial Officer – Skilled Nursing Provider – Florida
MedBest has successfully filled this position. We have more confidential opportunities just like this one. If you would like to learn more about our successful placement or about our confidential opportunities, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Status: Position Filled
Chief Financial Officer
Great opportunity for an experienced CFO to join a stable Skilled Nursing Provider based in Florida.
Seeking a CFO that can facilitate continued growth and provide strategic direction for this company, which operates 20+ skilled nursing and rehab facilities in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast.
- Skilled Nursing Home portfolio of $100M to $200M.
- The CFO reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer, who is an experienced operator with a strong track record of success.
- Strong accounting team in place.
The Organization (CONFIDENTIAL)
Our confidential client specializes in short and long-term skilled nursing and rehabilitation services and strives to set the standard for incomparable care. Our client has 20 centers located throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast. They combine the best of both worlds – sophisticated therapies and high-tech treatments with excellent outcomes delivered by compassionate healthcare professionals.
Our client is in search of a strong leader who can maintain the company’s continued success and growth. Our client prefers a candidate with:
- CFO or Executive Level Finance experience in an organization with multiple skilled nursing entities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field (Master’s preferred)
- Knowledgeable in Medicare, Medicaid, and Managed Care Reimbursement
Qualified candidates, please forward your resume to email@example.com / 727-529-1294
All inquiries will be kept in strict confidence
Visited 1785 Times, 2 Visits today