Recruiting C-Suite Executives For Long-Term Healthcare
Since 2001, MedBest has been successfully placing top C-Suite level executives within the industry of long-term senior care based on carefully identified skills, qualifications, and personality factors.
A ship cannot sail without a captain, a plane cannot fly without a pilot, and a senior living organization and community cannot run without effective executive leadership. C-Level positions are some of the most difficult positions to fill within the hierarchy of staff. To build an effective leadership team and avoid the common pitfalls of a mishire, the needs of your organization must be met with the level of experience and skills offered by MedBest.
It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.– Warren Buffett, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway
Why Use MedBest To Recruit the Perfect Senior Executive?
- Exclusive to the Senior Living Industry Since 2001
- Specializing in C-level Permanent and Executive Interim Placements
- Access to a Vast Network of Active and Passive Executive Candidates
- Expertise in both For-Profit and Not-For-Profit Health Care and Senior Living Executive Searches
- Boutique Firm Providing Personal Service and Tailored Searches
- 11 Full-Time Recruiters Dedicated to Senior Living with 6 Having Degrees in Gerontology or Other Related Healthcare Management
- 4 Researchers
- 9 Additional Support Staff
- Stats - Over the past 3 years and hundreds of searches, we’ve only had a replacement rate of 4.6%
By focusing on quality over quantity, our experienced search consultants at MedBest exceed the industry standard fill rate by roughly 15%; our success rate when retained for Executive searches is 100%.
- 98.59% of Clients would recommend us to friends and colleagues
- 95.78% of Clients and Candidates were very satisfied with our services
“There’s a lot of choices out there when it comes to search firms, but I’ve always gone back to Julie and MedBest. I like that Julie came right out of the industry and understands the day-to-day operations. That’s why she’s able to find the right fit for both the C-level and Mid-Level management positions. I also like that she doesn’t use the shotgun approach. In other words, she doesn’t source on Indeed for resumes. With Julie’s in-depth knowledge and network, she’s able to locate those hard to find candidates and that’s worth gold!” Dan Williams, COO & Principal, Seasons Living
Finding a C-level executive in the specialty area of long-term senior healthcare is unique. The C-level executive’s ability to be successful in the position forms the backbone of the senior living organization. The experts at MedBest are more than just recruiters. We offer decades of combined years of hands-on experience in the niche of long-term senior care; we are senior living executives, placing senior living executives.
Some of our successful long term care executive placements include:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief People Officer
- Chief Talent Officer
- Chief Clinical Officer
How Our Recruiting Process Delivers the
Nations Best Executives
Our unique placement sets us apart from other executive search firms. Based on our experience and success in both recruiting and healthcare, we created a 25-step system for placement incorporated in our Medbest Advantage and Medbest Premium Package. Here are the highlights:
- Extensive research on a our clients and their company’s culture to determine the requirements and objectives of the position we are filling.
- 80 candidates may be screened, however only a select few will be recruited, interviewed and qualified.
- In-depth background and reference checks are made.
- In person interviews are scheduled between the client and the elite candidates.
- Unlike many recruiting firms, Medbest acts as an adviser not just a hiring agency.
- We have a comprehensive evaluation method that aids clients in the decision making process.
- Clients usually only need to interview two candidates before one is presented with an offer.
- Because we focus on quality and not quantity, our clients save valuable time and avoid the headache of screening dozens of potential candidates.
- After a candidate is hired, MedBest ensures that the talent is secured and retained, and follows up with both parties in 3-months.
Taking the recruiting process to the next level, our MedBest Premium service intensely screens clients for behaviors and personality traits to ensure that the perfect candidate is placed in the ideal position. This also creates the ability to reduce conflict with future employees by proactively learning their communication style and individual motivators. When fully implemented, MedBest Premium boasts an incredible 92% long-term retention rate.
For those who are looking for a position in senior healthcare, our job board is full of great opportunities to find the perfect match for your skills.