Recruiting C-Suite Senior Living
long-term care based on carefully identified skills, qualifications, and personality factors.
pilot, and a senior living organization and community cannot run
without effective executive leadership. C-Level positions are
some of the most difficult positions to fill within the hierarchy of
staff. To build an effective leadership team and avoid the
common pitfalls of a mishire, the needs of your organization
must be met with the level of experience and skills offered by
Why Use Medbest To Recruit The
Perfect Senior Executive?
- Exclusive to the Senior Living Industry Since 2001
- Specializing in Positions Ranging from C- Suite to Mid-Level Facility/Community Management Placements
- Access to a Vast Network of Active and Passive Executive Candidates
- Expertise in both For-Profit and Not-For-Profit Health Care and Senior Living Executive Searches
- Boutique Firm Providing Personal Service and Tailored Searches
- Full-Time Recruiters Dedicated to Senior Living. Many are Former Senior Living Executives
- Full-Time Research Team
- Additional Support Staff
- Over the past 3 years and hundreds of searches, we’ve only had a replacement rate of 4.6%
standard fill rate by roughly 15%; our success rate when retained for Executive searches is 100%.
Finding A C-level Executive In The Specialty Area Of Long-
term Senior Healthcare Is Unique
The C-level executive’s ability to be successful in the position forms the backbone of the senior living organization.
The experts at MedBest are more than just recruiters. We offer decades of combined years of hands-on experience in
the niche of long-term senior care; we are senior living executives, placing senior living executives.
Some of our successful long term care executive placements include:
How Our Recruiting Process Delivers The
Nations Best Senior Living Executives
recruiting and healthcare, we created a 25-step system for placement incorporated in our MedBest Advantage and
MedBest Premium Package. Here are the highlights:
- Extensive research on a our clients and their company’s culture to determine the requirements and objectives of the position we are filling
- 80+ candidates may be screened, however, only a select few will be recruited, interviewed, and qualified
- In-depth background and reference checks are made
- In person and video interviews are scheduled between the client and the elite candidates
- We have a comprehensive evaluation method that aids clients in the decision making process.
- Clients usually only need to interview two candidates before one is presented with an offer
- Because we focus on quality and not quantity, our clients save valuable time and avoid the headache of screening dozens of potential candidates
- After a candidate is hired, MedBest ensures that the talent is secured and retained, and follows up with both parties within 90 days
at MedBest search far and wide for candidates that meet
the necessary qualifications and specifications as set by
the client. Each potential candidate is then rigorously
screened with reference and background checks, then
intensely interviewed. In the end, our clients typically
only need to interview two of the elite chosen candidates
before an offer is presented.
MedBest Premium service intensely screens clients for
behaviors and personality traits to ensure that the
perfect candidate is placed in the ideal position. This
also creates the ability to reduce conflict with future
employees by proactively learning their communication
style and individual motivators. When fully implemented,
MedBest Premium boasts an incredible 92% long-term
opportunities to find the perfect match for your skills.
Here's What They're Saying About Us
“MedBest is the Best! We just recently recruited an employee to open a new office in Houston, Texas. MedBest found the right person for the job and we
“MedBest has been a huge help over the last 2 years when hiring staff. I would highly recommend MedBest Senior Care to other people working in the LTC industry.”
“Your Interim DON did a great job stepping in! She had a passion to make a difference and a love for resident care. We were impressed by her knowledge base,...
The Purpose-Driven Workforce
Posted By email@example.com
March 22, 2023
If you want to know your employees’ commitment to ... Read More
Unexpected Offer Seals Deal For Interim Director of Nursing!
Posted By firstname.lastname@example.org
March 7, 2023
One of MedBest’s clients, a not-for-profit, faith-based Continuing Care ... Read More
New Year, New Job?
Posted By email@example.com
February 28, 2023
Over the past few years, the pandemic has empowered ... Read More