Dan WilliamsPresident & COO Seasons Living
“There’s a lot of choices out there when it comes to search firms but I’ve always gone back to Julie Rupenski and MedBest...
Stuart CharlsonPresident Consulting Firm
Julie and her team have an excellent reputation and it has been a pleasure to do business with her and the organization.
Meranda BuckMDS Coordinator
Gil was a great help when helping me find an MDS position.
10 COVID Related & Accelerated Senior Living Workforce Trends for 2021January 4, 2021
MedBest Speaks With Well-Known Interim NHA on How Covid Has Changed Senior LivingDecember 14, 2020
Is Your Candidate Pipeline Running Dry? 10 Strategies to Fill it!December 1, 2020
What is a CDO and Do You Need One?November 10, 2020
The Importance of Senior Living Executive Recruiting
In any business, finding the correct Senior Living Executive is crucial to a company’s reputation and success. It can take 20 years to build a reputation and only a day to destroy it. Executives are the generals of business. They’re tasked with planning the battle, avoiding defeat and minimizing casualties. But most importantly they lead the ranks. Without a competent and respected leader, your entire facility’s success can be compromised. This is one of many reasons why the senior care executive recruiting process must be thorough and discerning.
Finding qualified candidates to fill executive positions within the Senior Living Industry is challenging. The ideal executive must have the experience, the necessary training, the required qualifications, and be the right personality fit for the culture and job at hand. Without all of these integral requirements reflected in its leadership team of executives, a senior care organization and community can crumble. Fortunately, MedBest knows how to avoid the pitfalls associated with hiring the wrong leader for a company. After all, we are executives placing executives.
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”– Steve Jobs
How Can MedBest Find the Perfect Senior Living Executive?
Built upon a foundation of integrity, communication, and ambition, MedBest specializes in the recruiting of Senior Living Executives in the niche of long term care. Our 18 years experience as former Senior Living Executives and employees has given us a unique insight into what it takes to excel in these these highly demanding, yet rewarding positions.
Applying our years of experience, we created a comprehensive 25-step recruiting and interviewing process specific to the area of Senior Living. We recruit for many different executive, director, and higher management roles. Check our job board listing for the following positions and more:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief People Officer
- Chief Talent Officer
- Executive Director
- Nursing Home Administrator
- Director of Nursing
- Director of Resident Care
- Director of Resident Services
- Wellness Director
- Director of Accounting & Finance
- Sales & Marketing Director
- Nurse Leadership
- MDS Coordinator
- Operations Manager
- Culinary Executive
- Regional and Divisional Executive
Our Senior Living Executive Recruiting Packages
MedBest seeks out and recruits the best-fitting, most qualified candidates for every one of our clients. Our end-goal is to create a match that is successful in the interim or the long-term, depending on our client’s needs.
- MedBest Advantage: A 25-step thorough recruiting process to match the best candidate for a business’s position. The trained experts at MedBest search far and wide for candidates that meet the necessary qualifications and specifications as set by the client. Each potential candidate is then rigorously screened with reference and background checks, then intensely interviewed. In the end, our clients typically only need to interview two of the elite chosen candidates before an offer is presented.
- MedBest Premium: This recruiting process includes everything within MedBest Advantage but is taken to the next level with innovative personality testing. Using the state-of-the-art DISC assessment system, clients learn about a candidates motivators, reactions and how they handle situations regarding adversity and success. Through this science based process, potential conflict and personality issues that may arise in the work environment can be avoided. When fully deployed, this system boasts a 92% success and retention rate.
Don’t waste your time and your company’s dollar hiring the wrong people. Let the experts at MedBest find your perfect match.
For those who are looking for a position in senior senior care, our job board is full of great opportunities to find the perfect match for your skills.