Dan WilliamsPresident & COO Seasons Living
“There’s a lot of choices out there when it comes to search firms but I’ve always gone back to Julie Rupenski and MedBest...
Stuart CharlsonPresident Consulting Firm
Julie and her team have an excellent reputation and it has been a pleasure to do business with her and the organization.
Meranda BuckMDS Coordinator
Gil was a great help when helping me find an MDS position.
Assisted Living Executive Placements
What to Consider When Recruiting
Assisted Living Executives
There are many considerations when recruiting Assisted Living Executives for leadership positions within an Assisted Living Facility (ALF). The ability to make critical business decisions while keeping patients’ best interests at heart is paramount. Plus, Assisted Living Executives must be qualified, accredited and certified while also exhibiting a personality suited for the position. Leading an Assisted Living Community and a team requires the perfect mix of business and hospitality.
Here's What You Can Expect When Partnering With MedBest:
- Vast and deep network of Assisted Living Professionals across the US
- Access to those hard to find Assisted Living Executives
- Recruiters exclusive to the Senior Living Industry
- Leadership team right from the industry
- Recruiters who work closely with you to understand your culture and right fit
- Both interim and permanent placements
As former senior care and long term care executives, MedBest’s leadership and senior recruiting team have been on both sides of the hiring process. We understand what is required to successfully place an executive in an Assisted Living Community.
MedBest Recruiters works with many Assisted Living Facilities across the US and have placed hundreds of executive professionals including:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief People Officer
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- General Manager
- Vice President
- Regional Nurse Consultant
- Resident Health Services Director
- Executive Director
- Assisted Living Administrator
- Director of Nursing
- Sales & Marketing Director
- Accounting & Finance Director
- Community Relations Director
- IT Leadership & Support
- Culinary Director
We’ve created a recruiting process that enables us to select the most desirable leaders for vital roles within assisted living facilities.
- Based on 25 stringent steps, with our MedBest Advantage recruiting process we base our candidate selections off of certifications, references, skill sets, and experience. After finding potential assisted living talent, each individual is rigorously screened and interviewed to ensure they meet all of the necessary requirements for the company.
- MedBest Premium ensures a perfect match with personality assessments. There is a very clear connection between personality and engagement, performance, and profit. This makes personality something that should be assessed before any hiring takes place. With this state-of-the-art testing, our experts are able to anticipate possible issues that may arise in the assisted living environment and eliminate them before they begin; this makes long-term success nearly guaranteed. It can prevent the ever fatal personality war. In fact, when this system is fully deployed, it boasts an astounding 92% success rate.
For those who are looking for a position in assisted living and senior healthcare, including C-Suite Executives, Vice Presidents, Executive Directors, Assisted Living Administrators, General Managers, Accounting & Finance Directors, Sales & Marketing Directors, Regional Consultants, Resident Service Directors, our job board is full of great opportunities to find the perfect match for your skills.
What our clients are saying
“MedBest has been a good partner for our organization. They have successfully completed difficult placements with professionalism and speed. Julie and her team keep the needs of the employer and candidate in mind to find the best possible match. Their assistance has helped me grow my business. Excellent work.” – Mike Jones, CEO/Principal of Healthtique Group
“As a full service real estate development company in the long-term healthcare business, finding top level executives to manage our facilities is crucial to our success. However, it takes time to match the right candidate with our company’s culture. We don’t have the time to properly perform this daunting task, yet we can’t afford to take shortcuts or make mistakes. The MedBest recruiters and their CEO, Julie Rupinski, are proving relentless in their quest to find our perfect candidate. They dig deep into a candidate’s background and ask tough questions many recruiters might skirt over or avoid. MedBest is candid with me and has gained my trust. I’ve also found the communication to be excellent and enjoyable. MedBest is saving us a significant amount of time, hassle and money; they are definitely worth the investment and we will continue to use them for future staffing needs.” – Charles Turner, CEO of Pinpoint Commercial Real Estate