Dan WilliamsPresident & COO Seasons Living
“There’s a lot of choices out there when it comes to search firms but I’ve always gone back to Julie Rupenski and MedBest...
Stuart CharlsonPresident Consulting Firm
Julie and her team have an excellent reputation and it has been a pleasure to do business with her and the organization.
Meranda BuckMDS Coordinator
Gil was a great help when helping me find an MDS position.
Memory Care Communities
The skyrocketing growth of the US aging population is transforming all aspects of the Senior Care Industry including senior housing options. There’s a growing demand for high-quality Memory Care Communities that go beyond the traditional assisted living and skilled nursing facilities.
Over the past few years, there's been a surge in the popularity of stand-alone Memory Care Communities in order to cater to people with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and other types of memory impaired cognition. More and more families are turning to Memory Care Communities for their loved ones because they provide the expert care in an environment that has top leadership and a supportive staff.
Hiring for Memory Care Communities can be very challenging and that's why you need a Senior Living Recruiter with an in-depth understanding of your talent must haves. MedBest Recruiters partners with Memory Care Communities across the US to help them find the right person for the right role.
Executive and Leadership Professionals include, but are not limited to:
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Memory Care Director
- Director of Nursing
- Accounting & Finance Director
- Sales & Marketing Director
- Director of Community Relations
- Regional Director of Memory Care
MedBest created a proprietary recruiting process that enables us to identify and acquire the most desirable leaders for vital roles within Memory Care Communities. As part of our recruiting process, we offer two recruiting packages, MedBest Advantage and MedBest Premium to meet the needs of our clients:
- Based on 25 stringent steps, with our MedBest Advantage recruiting process we base our candidate selections off of certifications, references, skill sets, and experience. After finding potential assisted living talent, each individual is rigorously screened and interviewed to ensure they meet all of the necessary requirements for the company.
- MedBest Premium ensures a perfect match with personality assessments. There is a very clear connection between personality and engagement, performance, and profit. This makes personality something that should be assessed before any hiring takes place. With this state-of-the-art testing, our experts are able to anticipate possible issues that may arise in the memory care environment and eliminate them before they begin; this makes long-term success nearly guaranteed. It can prevent the ever-fatal personality war. In fact, when this system is fully deployed, it boasts an astounding 92% success rate.
For those who are looking for a leadership position in Memory Care including C-Suite Executive, President, Vice President, Executive Director, Memory Care Director, Director of Nursing, Accounting & Finance Director, Sales & Marketing Director, Director of Community Relation, and Regional Director of Memory Care, our job board is full of great opportunities to find the perfect match for your skills.
What our clients are saying
“MedBest has been a good partner for our organization. They have successfully completed difficult placements with professionalism and speed. Julie and her team keep the needs of the employer and candidate in mind to find the best possible match. Their assistance has helped me grow my business. Excellent work.” – Mike Jones, CEO/Principal of Healthtique Group
“As a full service real estate development company in the long-term healthcare business, finding top level executives to manage our facilities is crucial to our success. However, it takes time to match the right candidate with our company’s culture. We don’t have the time to properly perform this daunting task, yet we can’t afford to take shortcuts or make mistakes. The MedBest recruiters and their CEO, Julie Rupinski, are proving relentless in their quest to find our perfect candidate. They dig deep into a candidate’s background and ask tough questions many recruiters might skirt over or avoid. MedBest is candid with me and has gained my trust. I’ve also found the communication to be excellent and enjoyable. MedBest is saving us a significant amount of time, hassle and money; they are definitely worth the investment and we will continue to use them for future staffing needs.” – Charles Turner, CEO of Pinpoint Commercial Real Estate