NEED INDUSTRY TALENT NOW?
MedBest Reaches Coast to Coast
WHY CHOOSE US?
MedBest is a nationwide senior care recruiting firm with 85 years of combined experience in the long-term care industry.
Your business has been our business for decades. Established in 2001, MedBest specializes in securing quality talent for senior care companies across the United States.
MedBest has a full time research team.
No one understands the pressure that senior care companies are under to maintain quality care more than MedBest. Our CEO and recruiters have extensive backgrounds in senior care. Unlike most executive search firms, MedBest has a full time research team. And because our staff has worked in the same industry as our clients and candidates, we have built strong relationships with senior care board members and executives across the United States.
MedBest recruiting fees provided by clients, not candidates.
MedBest recruiters are relentless – reaching far beyond the typical recruiting process. With baby boomers entering long-term care at record rates, staffing has become increasingly competitive. Here at MedBest, we understand the importance of retaining top talent and believe a company’s success is created through established, dependable and committed employees. The MedBest focus always remains on the long-term success of our client and candidate, versus profiting from a numbers game. This is why our statistics boast an above average nationwide placement rate. Please see our industry rankings in the box to the left.
Recent National Placements
• VP of Quality: Somerby Senior Living, AL • Executive Director: Somerby, GA • VP of IT: Southern Healthcare Management, FL • CFO: SAK Management, IL • Regional VP: Consulate Health Care, FL • Director of Purchasing: Southern Healthcare Management, FL • Regional Director of Sales: Somerby Senior Living, AL • Executive Director: Tequesta Terrace, FL • DON: Pine Haven Health & Rehab, IN • NHA: Consulate Health Care, FL • Regional VP: ACTS, PA • DON: Savannah Cove, FL • Executive Director: Villa at Terracina Grand,FL • Director of Community Relations: Alpine Way CCC, WA • Regional Nurse Consultant: Southern Healthcare Management, FL • Business Development Director of Senior Care: Trophikos, GA • IT Specialist: LTC Technology Systems, FL • Assisted Living Administrator: Park Merced, CA • ADON: Westminster Towers, SC
Director of Resident Services - Assisted Living
If you are:
- Patient/resident focused
- Have the ability to lead and are experienced in assisted living and/or memory care nursing
Apply today!Job Requirements:
- Registered Nurse in Idaho or Compact/Multistate License
- Familiarity with State of Idaho regulations
- Experience in assisted living or LTC.
Please send your resumes to Charlene Hooker firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-316-67084 for more information.
Interested candidates, please submit resume to email@example.com for consideration
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS - SENIOR CARE
- will have a solid background in operations, preferably multi-site responsibility
- will have experienced best practices of larger organizations that could be applied in order to further develop structure within the company
- will have a strong financial acumen and contribute to budget preparation and management of the business
- will have a true passion for providing quality services and the ability to contribute to a very caring and nurturing culture
- State of California Assisted Living Administrator certification/knowledge of regulatory standards
- Additional Home Health Care background preferred
- Stable work history/looking for a long term commitment at this time
- Polished professional with the ability to represent the company in the local community
- Able to relocate if necessary
Please present your interest by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-618-9717 for more information.
SENIOR LIVING EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- having a thorough understanding of Senior Care/Assisted Living operations, its challenges and its rewards
- having the presence to represent the community and set high standards for all employees
- having the desire to provide care and services where customer service is of the utmost importance
- having the skills to lead the facility in advancing their programs and services
- having financial acumen and the ability to meet the financial goals of the facility
- Assisted Living Administrator experience in the State of Tennessee
- Customer service focused
- Polished professional
- Stable work history
- High level of autonomy
- Opportunity to join a growing organization
- Competitive compensation package
For immediate consideration please email your resume email@example.com or call 978-618-9717. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
Health Care Administrator (NHA)
- Designated Administrator of record for the 74 bed Skilled Care Center
- Represents East Ridge in the local community as well as to state associations & organizations
- Provide ongoing leadership, direction, and administration of the organization’s skilled nursing and assisted living areas to ensure compliance with established mission and objectives
- Ensures compliance with regulatory standards by establishing and monitoring effective quality assurance processes
- Oversees fiscal management of health care services within budgetary guidelines
- Census development
- Ensures delivery of high quality care and services to the residents and families served
- Bachelor’s Degree obtained from an accredited college/university in health care/business administration or other related field
- Florida NHA license (active) or willing to obtain prior to beginning employment
- A minimum of 4 years of NHA experience in the Skilled Nursing setting (CCRC experience strongly preferred)
SALES / DIRECTOR OF COMMUNITY RELATIONS
Senior Living Community/Independent Living and Assisted Living
South Seattle, WA areaA premiere Independent Living/Assisted Living Community, located in south of Seattle (King County) has an excellent opportunity for a motivated sales professional to join their sales team. As Director of Community Relations you will be working with a team to generate new leads & referral sources, organize and implement events, tour prospective residents and close sales. Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to relate to Seniors, previous experience in the senior housing industry preferred
- Creative approach to marketing and community outreach
- Sales training
Competitive base salary + lucrative sales incentive program.If you are enthusiastic, able to build relationships with prospective customers from initial contact to the final decision, with strong closing skills, and can develop a strong knowledge of the residence, its benefits and its services, please call 978-618-9717 for further information or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGIONAL VP of OPERATIONS
- Prior multi-site responsibility in the management of Senior Living communities
- Must have operations experience in a Continuing Care Retirement Community setting
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and evaluate programs
- Strong skills in the areas of communication, leadership and employee relations
- Must have the financial acumen to meet the goals of the company
- Nursing Home Administrator license preferred
- Able to live near regional office in NC and ability to travel
Very competitive compensation package being offered.
Qualified candidates, please forward your resume to email@example.com or call 978-618-9717.
All inquiries will be kept in strict confidence.
VICE PRESIDENT OF FINANCE
For CONFIDENTIAL consideration, submit all resumes/inquiries to:
Melanie Burns, Executive Search Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org
We find professionals in all areas of Senior Care, including:
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Healthcare Executives
- Home Health Agencies
- Independent Living Communities
- Nurse Leadership Positions
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Specialty Hospitals
OUR SEARCH PROCESS
Our team of experts take an indepth look at your company’s culture and requirements. After extensive research we use this knowledge to selectively identify candidates.
RECRUIT & QUALIFY
We contact potential passive candidates for thorough screening, and interviewing. Only after vigorous evaluation will the top contenders be presented to our client.
SECURE / RETAIN TALENT
MedBest strategizes with our client to secure the best candidate for hiring. We debrief both parties and follow up with our client and candidate to ensure long-term success.
Why is MedBest an industry leader in successful senior care recruiting?
Our executives have spent decades running senior care facilities before forming MedBest. During our time in your shoes, we realized the lack of excellent recruiting support. We witnessed recruiters consistently missing important details crucial to a successful match. After years of frustration with the hiring process, our founder Julie Rupenski, once a Nursing Home Administrator of the Year for the southeast region, decided to fix the problem and change the senior care recruiting world by starting Medbest.
Are you looking for a position in the senior care industry?
The MedBest Senior Care Recruiting Firm will help you find your dream job. We service long-term care facilities all across the United States and some select international locations. We use a complex proven formula to ensure your skills and personality will fit the company you join. Candidates can see what is available by visiting our job board or by contacting us today. We place candidates trying to locate C-Suite, and mid to senior level positions on our 24-hour nationwide job board.
How does MedBest save you money and time?
Senior care facilities must fill their highly specialized positions quickly and efficiently. As former executives, MedBest recruiters have witnessed how open positions can cost a company a tremendous amount of capital. And our experienced staff understands senior care companies are specialized. Searching through resumes and interviewing for a successful hire takes valuable time. Our experts are “senior care matchmakers.” We do the legwork and you reap the benefits of the perfect candidate for long-term success.
What is our reputation?
The MedBest Senior Care recruiting firm is selective with its candidates. Although we are a nationwide recruiting firm, we focus on quality not quantity. MedBest recruiters originate from the long-term care industry. This common ground allows us to secure the best marriage between a client and a candidate. Potential talent can rest easy knowing they will be considered for a position only if they are a perfect match. Please look at our testimonials and success stories from around the nation.