GET OUR PRICING & INDUSTRY RANKINGS NOW
MedBest Reaches Coast to Coast
WHY CHOOSE US?
MedBest is a nationwide senior care recruiting firm with 85 years of combined experience in the long-term care industry.
Your business has been our business for decades. Established in 2001, MedBest specializes in securing quality talent for senior care companies across the United States.
MedBest recruiters focus on quality, not quantity.
No one understands the pressure that senior care companies are under to maintain quality care more than MedBest. Our CEO and recruiters have extensive backgrounds in senior care. We are executives placing executives and management placing management. Because our staff has worked in the same industry as our clients and candidates, we have built strong relationships with senior care board members and executives across the United States.
MedBest recruiting fees are provided clients, not candidates.
MedBest recruiters are relentless – reaching far beyond the typical recruiting process. With baby boomers entering long-term care at record rates, staffing has become increasingly competitive. Here at MedBest, we understand the importance of retaining top talent and believe a company’s success is created through established, dependable and committed employees. The MedBest focus always remains on the long-term success of our client and candidate, versus profiting from a numbers game. This is why our statistics boast an above average nationwide placement rate. Please see our industry rankings in the box to the left.
Recent National Placements
• VP of Quality: Somerby Senior Living, AL • NHA: Brownsburg Health Care Center, IN • VP of IT: Southern Healthcare Management, FL • CFO: SAK Management, IL • Director of Community Relations: El Rio, CA • Director of Purchasing: Southern Healthcare Management, FL • NHA: Asheville Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, NC • Unit Manager: John Knox Village, FL • DON: Pine Haven Health & Rehab, IN • NHA: Palm Garden of Largo, FL • Director of Residential Services: Cedar Creek, WA • MDS Coordinator: John Knox, FL • Executive Director: Fern Gardens Memory Care, OR • Director of Community Relations: Jefferson House, WA • Regional Director of Operations: Legend Senior Living, KS • Director of Residential Services: Silver Creek Inn, AZ • Associate Executive Director: Creekside Continuing Care, WA • Director of Community Relations: The Park at Modesto, CA • MDS Coordinator: Westminster Towers, SC
DIRECTOR OF NURSING
*Excellent Administrator* *Flagship Facility* *Resident Focused Facility*We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Director of Nursing in a Skilled Nursing Home located in the Raleigh Durham area. This opportunity gives you the chance to provide excellent resident care in a flagship facility. Work with a company that promotes from within and provides great support. This opportunity offers you:
- Room for growth
- A supportive team and experienced Nursing Home Administrator
- A competitive salary and bonus package
If you’re an RN with Director of Nursing experience and would like to be a part of a great team, please contact Neidy De Jesus by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
VP OF CLINICAL SERVICES, POST-ACUTE AND LTC
- Excellent team and supportive executive leadership
- Access to a lot of resources
- No travel
- Opportunity for future growth as the organization expands
- Competitive compensation with excellent benefits
- Autonomy to create and implement new systems and programs
- Registered Nurse in Florida (or ability to obtain)
- 5+ years of clinical leadership experience in the Skilled Nursing environment
- *Prefer experience in a multi-site or consulting role
To confidentially inquire, please submit resumes to Melanie Burns at email@example.com or call 727-526-1294 for more information.
REGIONAL VP of OPERATIONS
- Prior multi-site responsibility in the management of Senior Living communities
- Must have operations experience in a Continuing Care Retirement Community setting
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and evaluate programs
- Strong skills in the areas of communication, leadership and employee relations
- Must have the financial acumen to meet the goals of the company
- Nursing Home Administrator license preferred
- Able to live near regional office in NC and ability to travel
Very competitive compensation package being offered.
Qualified candidates, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-618-9717.
All inquiries will be kept in strict confidence.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR / AL
If you have 2 or more years of experience in assisted living operations, please contact or submit your resume to: Charlene Hooker email@example.com 727-526-1294
VICE PRESIDENT OF FINANCE
For CONFIDENTIAL consideration, submit all resumes/inquiries to:
Melanie Burns, Executive Search Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org
NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR
- Ability to work in an autonomous work environment, that offers room for growth
- Competitive compensation/benefits package
- Active Nursing Home Administrator License in Georgia
- Experience in the Nursing Home Administrator role in skilled nursing
To confidentially inquire, please submit resumes to Megan Lawrence at email@example.com
or call 727-526-1294 for more information.
WELLNESS SERVICES DIRECTOR / ASSISTED LIVING
- Leadership, direction and management of staff, including 24/7 licensed Nurses, providing the highest quality customer service in a caring environment
- Program development and continuous improvement of systems/process to meet and exceed the expectations of those we serve
- Coordination of services in order to provide an interdisciplinary, holistic and individual plan of care for each resident
- Focus on compliance according to regulatory standards
- Creative utilization of resources to assure the continuance of the mission
- RN or LPN licensed in the State of Washington
- Management experience in the Skilled or Assisted Living setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Stable work history
- Work with a growing Senior Living provider offering high quality services for residents and values their employees
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package
I look forward to speaking with qualified candidates. For confidential consideration please forward your resume firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-618-9717 for more information.
INTERIM DIRECTOR OF NURSING
Interested candidates please submit resume to email@example.com
or call Gil 727-526-1294 x 104
- Great atmosphere, positive work environment.
- Small department, no personnel management required
- Medicare & private pay patients only--no Medicaid assessments
- Not required to work the floor, or take call
- Competitive salary
- Active RN License
- 2 years of MDS experience
- Proficient in PPS and Triple Check meetings for rehab patients
To confidentially inquire, please submit resumes to Aren Nilsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-526-1294
REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Autonomy to oversee your region, but also the availability of support/resources
- ALF Core Trained
- Multi-site experience
To confidentially inquire, please submit resumes to
Megan Lawrence at email@example.com or call 727-526-1294 for more information.
We find professionals in all areas of Senior Care, including:
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Healthcare Executives
- Home Health Agencies
- Independent Living Communities
- Nurse Leadership Positions
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Specialty Hospitals
OUR SEARCH PROCESS
Our team of experts take an indepth look at your company’s culture and requirements. After extensive research we use this knowledge to selectively identify candidates.
RECRUIT & QUALIFY
We contact potential passive candidates for thorough screening, and interviewing. Only after vigorous evaluation will the top contenders be presented to our client.
SECURE / RETAIN TALENT
MedBest strategizes with our client to secure the best candidate for hiring. We debrief both parties and follow up with our client and candidate to ensure long-term success.
Why is MedBest an industry leader in successful senior care recruiting?
Our executives have spent decades running senior care facilities before forming MedBest. During our time in your shoes, we realized the lack of excellent recruiting support. We witnessed recruiters consistently missing important details crucial to a successful match. After years of frustration with the hiring process, our founder Julie Rupenski, once a Nursing Home Administrator of the Year for the southeast region, decided to fix the problem and change the senior care recruiting world by starting Medbest.
Are you looking for a position in the senior care industry?
The MedBest Senior Care Recruiting Firm will help you find your dream job. We service long-term care facilities all across the United States and some select international locations. We use a complex proven formula to ensure your skills and personality will fit the company you join. Candidates can see what is available by visiting our job board or by contacting us today. We place candidates trying to locate C-Suite, and mid to senior level positions on our 24-hour nationwide job board.
How does MedBest save you money and time?
Senior care facilities must fill their highly specialized positions quickly and efficiently. As former executives, MedBest recruiters have witnessed how open positions can cost a company a tremendous amount of capital. And our experienced staff understands senior care companies are specialized. Searching through resumes and interviewing for a successful hire takes valuable time. Our experts are “senior care matchmakers.” We do the legwork and you reap the benefits of the perfect candidate for long-term success.
What is our reputation?
The MedBest Senior Care recruiting firm is selective with its candidates. Although we are a nationwide recruiting firm, we focus on quality not quantity. MedBest recruiters originate from the long-term care industry. This common ground allows us to secure the best marriage between a client and a candidate. Potential talent can rest easy knowing they will be considered for a position only if they are a perfect match. Please look at our testimonials and success stories from around the nation.