GET OUR PRICING & INDUSTRY RANKINGS NOW
MedBest Reaches Coast to Coast
WHY CHOOSE US?
MedBest is a nationwide senior care recruiting firm with 85 years of combined experience in the long-term care industry.
Your business has been our business for decades. Established in 2001, MedBest specializes in securing quality talent for senior care companies across the United States.
MedBest has a full time research team.
No one understands the pressure that senior care companies are under to maintain quality care more than MedBest. Our CEO and recruiters have extensive backgrounds in senior care. Unlike most executive search firms, MedBest has a full time research team. And because our staff has worked in the same industry as our clients and candidates, we have built strong relationships with senior care board members and executives across the United States.
MedBest recruiting fees provided by clients, not candidates.
MedBest recruiters are relentless – reaching far beyond the typical recruiting process. With baby boomers entering long-term care at record rates, staffing has become increasingly competitive. Here at MedBest, we understand the importance of retaining top talent and believe a company’s success is created through established, dependable and committed employees. The MedBest focus always remains on the long-term success of our client and candidate, versus profiting from a numbers game. This is why our statistics boast an above average nationwide placement rate. Please see our industry rankings in the box to the left.
Recent National Placements
• VP of Quality: Somerby Senior Living, AL • NHA: Brownsburg Health Care Center, IN • VP of IT: Southern Healthcare Management, FL • CFO: SAK Management, IL • NHA: Newfane Rehab and Health Care Center, NY • Director of Purchasing: Southern Healthcare Management, FL • NHA: Asheville Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, NC • Unit Manager: John Knox Village, FL • DON: Pine Haven Health & Rehab, IN • NHA: Palm Garden of Largo, FL • Corporate Director of Wellness: Dominion Partners, AL • MDS Coordinator: John Knox, FL • Executive Director: Villa at Terracina Grand,FL • Director of Community Relations: Alpine Way CCC, WA • Regional Director of Operations: Legend Senior Living, KS • Business Development Director of Senior Care: Trophikos, GA • Associate Executive Director: Creekside Continuing Care, WA • Assisted Living Administrator: Park Merced, CA • MDS Coordinator: Westminster Towers, SC
DIRECTOR OF NURSING
- Active Registered Nurse License in Indiana
- Experience as a Director of Nursing/Assistant Director of Nursing in a skilled nursing facility
For confidential consideration, please send your resume to Megan Lawrence at
or call 727-526-1294
SALES / DIRECTOR OF COMMUNITY RELATIONS
Senior Living Community/Independent Living and Assisted Living
South Seattle, WA areaA premiere Independent Living/Assisted Living Community, located in south of Seattle (King County) has an excellent opportunity for a motivated sales professional to join their sales team. As Director of Community Relations you will be working with a team to generate new leads & referral sources, organize and implement events, tour prospective residents and close sales. Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to relate to Seniors, previous experience in the senior housing industry preferred
- Creative approach to marketing and community outreach
- Sales training
Competitive base salary + lucrative sales incentive program.If you are enthusiastic, able to build relationships with prospective customers from initial contact to the final decision, with strong closing skills, and can develop a strong knowledge of the residence, its benefits and its services, please call 978-618-9717 for further information or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assisted Living Community offering Assisted Living and Memory CareJoin a respected Assisted Living provider that employs strong leaders who have the passion to shape the future of care for our growing senior population. This is an opportunity where your creative thinking will benefit the continued development of programs and services for the residents served. Overall operation of the community will entail your involvement in all aspects of strategic planning, goal setting, and standards of practice. Your experience will make a difference! Our ideal candidate will…
- Enjoy a fast paced, rewarding, and challenging environment where two days are never the same
- Have a stable work history with prior experience managing high quality senior living communities
- Be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff and the medical community
Please email your resume to email@example.com or call 978-618-9717.
All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.
CHIEF NURSING OFFICER
- Excellent team and supportive executive leadership
- Access to a lot of resources
- No travel
- Opportunity for future growth as the organization expands
- Competitive compensation with excellent benefits
- Autonomy to create and implement new systems and programs
- Registered Nurse in Florida (or ability to obtain)
- 5+ years of clinical leadership experience in the Skilled Nursing environment
- *Prefer experience in a multi-site or consulting role
VICE PRESIDENT OF FINANCE
For CONFIDENTIAL consideration, submit all resumes/inquiries to:
Melanie Burns, Executive Search Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org
We find professionals in all areas of Senior Care, including:
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Healthcare Executives
- Home Health Agencies
- Independent Living Communities
- Nurse Leadership Positions
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Specialty Hospitals
OUR SEARCH PROCESS
Our team of experts take an indepth look at your company’s culture and requirements. After extensive research we use this knowledge to selectively identify candidates.
RECRUIT & QUALIFY
We contact potential passive candidates for thorough screening, and interviewing. Only after vigorous evaluation will the top contenders be presented to our client.
SECURE / RETAIN TALENT
MedBest strategizes with our client to secure the best candidate for hiring. We debrief both parties and follow up with our client and candidate to ensure long-term success.
Why is MedBest an industry leader in successful senior care recruiting?
Our executives have spent decades running senior care facilities before forming MedBest. During our time in your shoes, we realized the lack of excellent recruiting support. We witnessed recruiters consistently missing important details crucial to a successful match. After years of frustration with the hiring process, our founder Julie Rupenski, once a Nursing Home Administrator of the Year for the southeast region, decided to fix the problem and change the senior care recruiting world by starting Medbest.
Are you looking for a position in the senior care industry?
The MedBest Senior Care Recruiting Firm will help you find your dream job. We service long-term care facilities all across the United States and some select international locations. We use a complex proven formula to ensure your skills and personality will fit the company you join. Candidates can see what is available by visiting our job board or by contacting us today. We place candidates trying to locate C-Suite, and mid to senior level positions on our 24-hour nationwide job board.
How does MedBest save you money and time?
Senior care facilities must fill their highly specialized positions quickly and efficiently. As former executives, MedBest recruiters have witnessed how open positions can cost a company a tremendous amount of capital. And our experienced staff understands senior care companies are specialized. Searching through resumes and interviewing for a successful hire takes valuable time. Our experts are “senior care matchmakers.” We do the legwork and you reap the benefits of the perfect candidate for long-term success.
What is our reputation?
The MedBest Senior Care recruiting firm is selective with its candidates. Although we are a nationwide recruiting firm, we focus on quality not quantity. MedBest recruiters originate from the long-term care industry. This common ground allows us to secure the best marriage between a client and a candidate. Potential talent can rest easy knowing they will be considered for a position only if they are a perfect match. Please look at our testimonials and success stories from around the nation.