NEED INDUSTRY TALENT NOW?
MedBest Reaches Coast to Coast
WHY CHOOSE US?
MedBest is a nationwide senior care recruiting firm with 85 years of combined experience in the long-term care industry.
Your business has been our business for decades. Established in 2001, MedBest specializes in securing quality talent for senior care companies across the United States.
MedBest has a full time research team.
No one understands the pressure that senior care companies are under to maintain quality care more than MedBest. Our CEO and recruiters have extensive backgrounds in senior care. Unlike most executive search firms, MedBest has a full time research team. And because our staff has worked in the same industry as our clients and candidates, we have built strong relationships with senior care board members and executives across the United States.
MedBest recruiting fees provided by clients, not candidates.
MedBest recruiters are relentless – reaching far beyond the typical recruiting process. With baby boomers entering long-term care at record rates, staffing has become increasingly competitive. Here at MedBest, we understand the importance of retaining top talent and believe a company’s success is created through established, dependable and committed employees. The MedBest focus always remains on the long-term success of our client and candidate, versus profiting from a numbers game. This is why our statistics boast an above average nationwide placement rate. Please see our industry rankings in the box to the left.
We Will Get Back to You the Same Day or Within 24 Hours
Recent National Placements
• VP of Quality: Somerby Senior Living, AL • Executive Director: Somerby, GA • VP of IT: Southern Healthcare Management, FL • CFO: SAK Management, IL • Regional VP: Consulate Health Care, FL • Director of Purchasing: Southern Healthcare Management, FL • Regional Director of Sales: Somerby Senior Living, AL • Executive Director: Tequesta Terrace, FL • DON: Pine Haven Health & Rehab, IN • NHA: Consulate Health Care, FL • Regional VP: ACTS, PA • DON: Savannah Cove, FL • Executive Director: Villa at Terracina Grand,FL • Director of Community Relations: Alpine Way CCC, WA • Regional Nurse Consultant: Southern Healthcare Management, FL • Business Development Director of Senior Care: Trophikos, GA • IT Specialist: LTC Technology Systems, FL • Assisted Living Administrator: Park Merced, CA • ADON: Westminster Towers, SC
Interim MDS Coordinator
- RN Licensing
- MDS Experience or Appropriate MDS Licensing (MDS 3.0, RAI, RAC-CT, AANAC, PPS)
- Leadership Capabilities
If interested please call 727-316-6703 or send resume to email@example.com
Director of Community Relations-Sales
- Consistently network with the local senior community through both inside & outside sales, conducting tours of the property, signing contracts and scheduling move-ins.
- Lead two other community liaisons through teaching, training, and delegating tasks appropriately.
- Be working side-by-side with the Executive Director to build and implement marketing strategy.
- 2 years of Assisted Living or Independent Living experience
- Prior experience managing people
- Proven track record of success within a sales environment (measurable accomplishments a major plus)
- Advanced communication skills
To confidentially inquire, please submit resumes to Aren Nilsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-526-1294
Director of Community Relations/Sales/Marketing
Competitive base salary + lucrative sales incentive program. For further information, send your resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com or please call 978-618-9717.
Accountant/ Revenue Manager
- Newly created position with a continually growing Skilled Nursing provider
- Opportunity to join the corporate finance department
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and multi-task
- Attention to detail/analysis of data that will contribute to the team approach
- Desire to support and train facility level Business Office Managers
- Energy to thrive in a fast paced environment with shifting prioritizes
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Experience with accounting software preferably Great Plains and/or Management Reporter
- Three to five years of experience in general ledger accounting preferred
- Advanced computer skills including data manipulation within Excel spreadsheets
- Must be able to travel for company business 1-3 days/month
For consideration please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 978-618-9717.
Nursing Home Administrator
- Active South Carolina NHA license or ability to obtain state licensure required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Nursing Home Administrator in the Skilled Nursing setting.
To confidentially submit your interest, please direct resumes and inquiries to:
Regional Director of Operations
- Prior multi-site responsibility in the management of Senior Living communities
- Knowledgeable of regulatory guidelines for Assisted Living in Minnesota
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and evaluate programs
- Strong skills in the areas of communication, leadership and employee relations
- Must have the financial acumen to meet the goals of the company
- Continued growth opportunities with a company poised to expand their portfolio
- Work within a mission driven organization with a focus on quality
- Represent Senior Care communities offering upscale amenities and outstanding customer service
- Competitive salary based on credentials/experience
- Assisted Living/Housing with Services training/MN
- Stable work history
- Polished professional
- Ability to travel within a territory in MN
All inquiries will be in confidence. Please submit your interest to email@example.com or call 978-618-9717 for more information.
Regional Director of Clinical and Wellness Services
|Great opportunity to join a growing Senior Care provider operating upscale Independent Living/Assisted Living communities in several states. Currently looking for a Nursing professional (Registered Nurse required) with experience in the Assisted Living setting in Minnesota to provide support for their communities. Responsibilities will include support for clinical staff, training, and compliance oversight.
The ideal candidate will possess:
All inquiries will be kept in strict confidence. Please respond along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-618-9717 for information.
Community Liason (Sales & Marketing Director)
- Responsible for business development by connecting with the local senior community through both inside & outside sales, conducting tours of the property, and scheduling move-ins.
- Perfect opportunity to expand sales knowledge and gain experience selling a high-ticket item to an aging population.
- You will be working side by side with the Executive Director to build and implement marketing strategy.
- 4 years of sales experience
- Proven track record of successfully closing deals
- Advanced listening skills
- Ambitious and money motivated
- Be driven by results.
- Be a highly motivated, self-starter, ready to grow in their career!
Contact us to learn more and to apply to this great opportunity.
Neidy De Jesús- Director of Research and Human Resources
Nursing Home Administrator
- Ideal for a dynamic, committed professional who knows how to guide, mentor, collaborate, and motivate to provide quality care/services for residents, a positive work environment for staff members and leads others to achieve organizational goals
- Company promotes from within, works to keep administrators happy in the long-term, and has career growth opportunities
- Facility has had consistent NHA and DON leadership
- Manage, lead, direct, and implement the overall operations of the Skilled Nursing facility in accordance with customer needs, standards, regulations and company policies
- Provide backbone for support and encouragement of employees and caregivers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced facility
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator, State of Montana or eligible for reciprocity
- Presents professionally and has high standards for self and others
- Be an energetic leader, dedicated to the mission and core values of the organization
- Have excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills.
We find professionals in all areas of Senior Care, including:
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Healthcare Executives
- Home Health Agencies
- Independent Living Communities
- Nurse Leadership Positions
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Specialty Hospitals
OUR SEARCH PROCESS
Our team of experts take an indepth look at your company’s culture and requirements. After extensive research we use this knowledge to selectively identify candidates.
RECRUIT & QUALIFY
We contact potential passive candidates for thorough screening, and interviewing. Only after vigorous evaluation will the top contenders be presented to our client.
SECURE / RETAIN TALENT
MedBest strategizes with our client to secure the best candidate for hiring. We debrief both parties and follow up with our client and candidate to ensure long-term success.
Why is MedBest an industry leader in successful senior care recruiting?
Our executives have spent decades running senior care facilities before forming MedBest. During our time in your shoes, we realized the lack of excellent recruiting support. We witnessed recruiters consistently missing important details crucial to a successful match. After years of frustration with the hiring process, our founder Julie Rupenski, once a Nursing Home Administrator of the Year for the southeast region, decided to fix the problem and change the senior care recruiting world by starting Medbest.
Are you looking for a position in the senior care industry?
The MedBest Senior Care Recruiting Firm will help you find your dream job. We service long-term care facilities all across the United States and some select international locations. We use a complex proven formula to ensure your skills and personality will fit the company you join. Candidates can see what is available by visiting our job board or by contacting us today. We place candidates trying to locate C-Suite, and mid to senior level positions on our 24-hour nationwide job board.
How does MedBest save you money and time?
Senior care facilities must fill their highly specialized positions quickly and efficiently. As former executives, MedBest recruiters have witnessed how open positions can cost a company a tremendous amount of capital. And our experienced staff understands senior care companies are specialized. Searching through resumes and interviewing for a successful hire takes valuable time. Our experts are “senior care matchmakers.” We do the legwork and you reap the benefits of the perfect candidate for long-term success.
What is our reputation?
The MedBest Senior Care recruiting firm is selective with its candidates. Although we are a nationwide recruiting firm, we focus on quality not quantity. MedBest recruiters originate from the long-term care industry. This common ground allows us to secure the best marriage between a client and a candidate. Potential talent can rest easy knowing they will be considered for a position only if they are a perfect match. Please look at our testimonials and success stories from around the nation.