MedBest Offers Immediate Access To
Interim MDS Coordinators
Our average fill time to fill an MDS Coordinator position is 1-3 days!
At times, Interim MDS Coordinator talent solutions are needed to temporarily fill this leadership role while you search for a permanent hire. MedBest has a wide network of Interim MDS Coordinators who can hit the ground running when critical and immediate situations arise.
MedBest is committed to working closely with clients and Interim MDS Coordinators alike in order to create a match on interim assignments that fit both of their needs.
Our Interim Team of Recruiters and Researchers ensure that the transaction is smooth and seamless. We do what it takes to keep our senior living clients happy as well as strive to provide Interim MDS Coordinators with fulfilling opportunities and assignments.
"I have seen that the senior living recruiting services provided by Medbest Senior Care Recruiter are very professional and useful. They helped to find a well-experienced Interim MDS Coordinator for the key management position of the senior living industry."
When to Consider an Interim MDS Coordinator?
- When you quickly need experience to oversee and facilitate the completion of resident assessments at your nursing facility
- When you need expertise to ensure compliance with Federal and State regulations
- When your current MDS Coordinator exits and there's no immediate successor
- When you need to minimize any business disruption
- When You Need Additional Support for Your Clinical Team
- When you would rather "try before you buy"
- When you need an extra hand
- When you have a fixed budget and an interim MDS Coordinator from MedBest is able to deliver the expertise you need at the right price
Why Choose MedBest?
- For more than 20 years, we have cultivated a vast and deep network of perm and interim MDS Coordinators across the US
- Average time to fill an Interim MDS Coordinator role is 1-3 days! That's because we're exclusive to the senior living industry and have an unrivaled amount of experience and expertise
- Just like you, we're passionate about the Senior Living industry
- We provide long-term care leadership solutions for both interim assignments and perm placements
- Our senior recruiters and leadership team are directly from the industry and have sat in the chairs you're looking to fill
- We conduct the same reference checks and thorough vetting process whether you need a permanent or interim MDS Coordinator
- We respect your budget and are competitively priced
In addition to the Interim MDS Coordinators Role, MedBest Successfully Fills These Interim Leadership Positions:
Regional Director of Sales and Operations
BrightStar Senior Living Franchising, LLC
November 6, 2023
The time it takes to fill an open role ... Read More