GET OUR PRICING & INDUSTRY RANKINGS NOW
WHY CHOOSE US?
MedBest is a nationwide healthcare recruiting firm with over 83 years of combined experience in the senior healthcare industry.
Your business has been our business for decades. Established in 2001, we have a passion for placing the right people in the right positions.
We are unique from other national recruiting firms in that we focus on quality, not quantity.
We specialize in placing executives and mid-level management in the long-term senior healthcare industry. Many of our healthcare recruiters are former senior care executives. Due to our specialization in senior care, our recruiters have long standing business relationships with board members and executives throughout the senior care industry. We place candidates trying to locate C-Suite, and senior to mid-level positions on our job board.
MedBest recruiting fees are provided by our clients, not our candidates.
MedBest recruiters are relentless – reaching far beyond the typical recruiting process. Our statistics boast an above average nationwide placement rate. Our focus remains on long-term success, rather than a numbers game. At MedBest, we believe that a business’ success is created through long-term, dependable employees who are committed to their jobs.
REGIONAL NURSE CONSULTANT
- Clinical care practices: Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring standards and procedures for clinical care practices.
- Best practices: Leads the development of best practice and quality assurance programs and initiatives in clinical care in order to maximize resident satisfaction and well-being. Ensures policies and procedures are in alignment with the company’s philosophy of care.
- Measurement: Responsible for tracking and trending key quality metrics, establishing benchmarks, and leading efforts to improve performance in relation to those metrics. Conducts audits, mock surveys and ensures compliance.
- Training: Trains staff in clinical procedures and evaluates outcomes.
- Systems leadership: Supports Electronic Health Record systems.
- Be an energetic leader, dedicated to the organization’s direction and goals.
- Be proficient in the use of technology to advance the quality and efficient delivery of care.
- Possess vision, as well as a strong capability for hands on implementation.
- Thrive in a horizontal, team-oriented culture.
- Have a track record as an accomplished clinical professional.
- Demonstrate compassion and ease in relating to elders, executives, managers, and all staff members.
- Have excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills.
- Registered Nurse, State of North Carolina
- Progressively responsible work history in long term care or geriatric nursing including multisite management/consultation experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Attainable bonus potential, that is often paid out
- Future career growth opportunities
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence. Please present your resume and cover letter expressing your interest to email@example.com or call 727-526-1294 ext. 110 for additional information.
SENIOR LIVING SALES DIRECTOR
*Great Bonus Program* *Excellent growth potential* *Startup Opportunity*Exciting opportunity available in the Central Valley for an experienced Senior Living Sales Director. Work in beautiful surroundings in this well-funded, upscale Senior Living community. This opportunity offers a stable and helpful leadership team, good health benefits, and a competitive and attainable bonus program. With a stellar reputation for care and service, this is a truly great opportunity for candidates who are aggressive and ready to close deals! Our client seeks candidates who:
- Have tenured experience in Assisted Living or Memory Care
- Are goal oriented self-starters who are occupancy focused
- Startup experience a plus
Interested candidates, please send resume to Charlene Hooker
SALES COUNSELOR - ASSISTED LIVING
For more information, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER
- Strong communication skills. This candidate will create a strong team environment by giving clear directives, setting appropriate goals and assisting the team in attaining those goals.
- BA, MBA, or Advanced Degree preferable (or commensurate experience).
- Minimum 7 years MULTI-SITE AL/IL EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE.
We find professionals in all areas of Senior Care, including:
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Healthcare Executives
- Home Health Agencies
- Independent Living Communities
- Nurse Leadership Positions
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Specialty Hospitals
OUR SEARCH PROCESS
Our team of experts take an indepth look at your company’s culture and requirements. After extensive research we use this knowledge to selectively identify candidates.
RECRUIT & QUALIFY
We contact potential passive candidates for thorough screening, and interviewing. Only after vigorous evaluation will the top contenders be presented to our client.
SECURE / RETAIN TALENT
MedBest strategizes with our client to secure the best candidate for hiring. We debrief both parties and follow up with all clients and candidates to ensure long-term success.
Why is MedBest an industry leader in matching clients with candidates?
Our executives have spent decades running healthcare facilities before forming MedBest. During our time in your shoes, we realized the lack of excellent recruiting support. We witnessed recruiters consistently missing important details crucial to a successful match. After years of frustration with the hiring process, we decided to fix the problem and change the healthcare recruiting world by starting Medbest.
Are you looking for a position in the healthcare industry?
The MedBest Healthcare Recruiting Firm will help you find your dream job. We service healthcare facilities all across the United States and some select international locations. We work to ensure that your skills and personality will be a good fit for the company you join. Candidates can see what is available by visiting our job board or by contacting us today. Our 24-hour job board allows unlimited access to the most recent job posts nationwide.
How does MedBest save you money and time?
Healthcare facilities must fill their highly specialized positions quickly and efficiently. MedBest executives have witnessed first hand how open positions can cost a company thousands of dollars. MedBest understands that senior care facilities are specialized. Searching through resumes and interviewing for a long-term successful hire takes up valuable time. Hiring the wrong person can cost a company significant monetary losses. Our experts are specialists in the art of what we like to call “healthcare professional matchmaking. ” We do the legwork to find the perfect candidate for long-term success.
What is our reputation?
MedBest’s healthcare recruiting firm has a reputation of being selective with its candidates. The recruiters at MedBest originate from the long-term healthcare industry. This unique insight into the inner workings of senior care allows us to find and secure the best marriage between a client and a candidate. Potential candidates can rest easy knowing they will be considered for a position only if they are a perfect match. Please look at our testimonials and success stories.