GET OUR PRICING & INDUSTRY RANKINGS NOW
WHY CHOOSE US?
MedBest is a nationwide healthcare recruiting firm with over 83 years of combined experience in the senior healthcare industry.
Your business has been our business for decades. Established in 2001, we have a passion for placing the right people in the right positions.
We are unique from other national recruiting firms in that we focus on quality, not quantity.
We specialize in placing executives and mid-level management in the long-term senior healthcare industry. Many of our healthcare recruiters are former senior care executives. Due to our specialization in senior care, our recruiters have long standing business relationships with board members and executives throughout the senior care industry. We place candidates trying to locate C-Suite, and senior to mid-level positions on our job board.
MedBest recruiting fees are provided by our clients, not our candidates.
MedBest recruiters are relentless – reaching far beyond the typical recruiting process. Our statistics boast an above average nationwide placement rate. Our focus remains on long-term success, rather than a numbers game. At MedBest, we believe that a business’ success is created through long-term, dependable employees who are committed to their jobs.
Interested candidates please submit resume to email@example.com or
call Gil 727-526-1294 x 104
SENIOR LIVING MARKETING DIRECTOR
|Seeking a dynamic marketing professional with experience in Assisted Living to oversee the marketing of community in Seattle’s Eastside market.
To confidentially submit your interest, please send resumes and inquiries to:
NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR
- Manage, lead and direct the overall operations in accordance with customer needs, regulations and company policies
- Focus on customer service and excellent care for the residents served
- Establish positive employee relations
- Promote and achieve the facility's business objectives
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
- Previous NHA experience within a Skilled Nursing facility
- Strong leader who is motivated to grow professionally
For confidential consideration please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 727-526-1294 for more information.
All inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
HEALTH SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR (NHA)
- Designated Administrator of record for the 80-bed Skilled Care Center (which includes 20 Medicare certified short-term rehab beds in the state-of-the-art Betty Fresh Rehab & Spa) in addition to the Assisted Living and Memory Care facilities on campus.
- Represents St. Mark Village in the local community as well as to state associations & organizations.
- Provide ongoing leadership, direction, and administration of the organization’s skilled nursing and assisted living areas to ensure compliance with established mission and objectives.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory standards by establishing and monitoring effective quality assurance processes.
- Oversees fiscal management of health care services within budgetary guidelines.
- Census development.
- Ensures delivery of high quality care and services to the residents and families served at St. Mark Village.
- Florida NHA license (active) or willing to obtain prior to beginning employment.
- Assisted Living Administrator/ CORE Certification
- A minimum of 8 years of management experience in Long Term Care with CCRC experience strongly preferred.
To confidentially submit your interest, please direct resumes and inquiries to:
Melanie Burns, Executive Search Consultant
(727) 526-1294, ext. 103
We find professionals in all areas of Senior Care, including:
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Healthcare Executives
- Home Health Agencies
- Independent Living Communities
- Nurse Leadership Positions
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Specialty Hospitals
OUR SEARCH PROCESS
Our team of experts take an indepth look at your company’s culture and requirements. After extensive research we use this knowledge to selectively identify candidates.
RECRUIT & QUALIFY
We contact potential passive candidates for thorough screening, and interviewing. Only after vigorous evaluation will the top contenders be presented to our client.
SECURE / RETAIN TALENT
MedBest strategizes with our client to secure the best candidate for hiring. We debrief both parties and follow up with all clients and candidates to ensure long-term success.
Why is MedBest an industry leader in matching clients with candidates?
Our executives have spent decades running healthcare facilities before forming MedBest. During our time in your shoes, we realized the lack of excellent recruiting support. We witnessed recruiters consistently missing important details crucial to a successful match. After years of frustration with the hiring process, we decided to fix the problem and change the healthcare recruiting world by starting Medbest.
Are you looking for a position in the healthcare industry?
The MedBest Healthcare Recruiting Firm will help you find your dream job. We service healthcare facilities all across the United States and some select international locations. We work to ensure that your skills and personality will be a good fit for the company you join. Candidates can see what is available by visiting our job board or by contacting us today. Our 24-hour job board allows unlimited access to the most recent job posts nationwide.
How does MedBest save you money and time?
Healthcare facilities must fill their highly specialized positions quickly and efficiently. MedBest executives have witnessed first hand how open positions can cost a company thousands of dollars. MedBest understands that senior care facilities are specialized. Searching through resumes and interviewing for a long-term successful hire takes up valuable time. Hiring the wrong person can cost a company significant monetary losses. Our experts are specialists in the art of what we like to call “healthcare professional matchmaking. ” We do the legwork to find the perfect candidate for long-term success.
What is our reputation?
MedBest’s healthcare recruiting firm has a reputation of being selective with its candidates. The recruiters at MedBest originate from the long-term healthcare industry. This unique insight into the inner workings of senior care allows us to find and secure the best marriage between a client and a candidate. Potential candidates can rest easy knowing they will be considered for a position only if they are a perfect match. Please look at our testimonials and success stories.