GET OUR PRICING & INDUSTRY RANKINGS NOW
WHY CHOOSE US?
MedBest is a nationally recognized healthcare recruiting firm that has over 83 years of combined experience in the senior healthcare industry.
Your business has been our business for decades. Established in 2001, we have a passion for placing the right people in the right positions.
We are unique from other recruiting firms in that we focus on quality, not quantity.
We specialize in placing executives and mid-level management in the long-term senior healthcare industry. Our experts are former healthcare executives with invaluable industry contacts, and insight to both sides of the hiring process. We also place candidates trying to locate C-Suite, and senior to mid-level positions on our job board.
MedBest recruiting fees are provided by our clients, not our candidates.
MedBest recruiters are relentless – reaching far beyond the typical recruiting process. Our statistics boast an above average nationwide fill rate. Our focus remains on long-term success, rather than a numbers game. Our premium screening and interviewing process determines what motivates candidates, how they react to different obstacles, and what skills they can bring to your facility. This approach ensures the best possible fit and safeguards your investment for the long-term. At MedBest, we believe that a business’s success is created through long-term, dependable employees who are committed to their jobs.
NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR
- Manage, lead and direct the overall operations in accordance with customer needs, regulations and company policies
- Focus on customer service and excellent care for the residents served
- Establish positive employee relations
- Promote and achieve the facilities business objectives
- Licensed Skilled Nursing Home Administrator, state of Nebraska
- Previous management experience within a Skilled Nursing facility
- Knowledgeable of Federal/State regulations
- Presents professionally and has high standards for self and others
I look forward to speaking with qualified candidates.
For confidential consideration please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-618-9717 for more information.
RESIDENT SERVICES DIRECTOR
- Florida RN license
- Nurse Management experience in Long Term Care
- Proficient in electronic health records (Matrix a plus)
For more information, please contact Charlene at 727-526-1294 or email email@example.com
PRESIDENT / CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER - WESTMINSTER TOWERS
To confidentially submit your interest, please send resumes and inquiries to Melanie Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DIRECTOR OF SALES AND MARKETING
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Growth opportunities
- Prior sales, marketing, community relations, or business development experience in the senior living industry.
To confidentially inquire, please submit resumes to Charlene Hooker at email@example.com or call 727-526-1294 for more information.
EXECUTIVE SEARCH CONSULTANT
- Execute sourcing and candidate review processes including email communication, phone screens, and interviews to assess and recommend candidates for specific roles and/or future follow up
- Account managemnet
- Develop methods to attract diverse talent, and senior management/executive recruitment
- Manage and analyze staffing trends, collect and maintain metrics and reporting
- Maintain responsibility for entry, maintenance, and integrity of data in our specialized database
We find professionals in all areas of Senior Care, including:
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Healthcare Executives
- Home Health Agencies
- Independent Living Communities
- Nurse Leadership Positions
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Specialty Hospitals
OUR SEARCH PROCESS
Our team of experts take an indepth look at your company’s culture and requirements. After extensive research we use this knowledge to selectively identify candidates.
RECRUIT & QUALIFY
We contact potential passive candidates for thorough screening, and interviewing. Only after vigorous evaluation will the top contenders be presented to our client.
SECURE / RETAIN TALENT
MedBest strategizes with our client to secure the best candidate for hiring. We debrief both parties and follow up with all clients and candidates to ensure long-term success.
Why is MedBest an industry leader in matching clients with candidates?
Our executives have spent decades running healthcare facilities before forming MedBest. During our time in your shoes, we realized the lack of excellent recruiting support. We witnessed recruiters consistently missing important details crucial to a successful match. After years of frustration with the hiring process, we decided to fix the problem and change the healthcare recruiting world by starting Medbest.
Are you looking for a position in the healthcare industry?
The MedBest Healthcare Recruiting Firm will help you find your dream job. We service healthcare facilities all across the United States and some select international locations. We work to ensure that your skills and personality will be a good fit for the company you join. Candidates can see what is available by visiting our job board or by contacting us today. Our 24-hour job board allows unlimited access to the most recent job posts nationwide.
How does MedBest save you money and time?
Healthcare facilities must fill their highly specialized positions quickly and efficiently. MedBest executives have witnessed first hand how open positions can cost a company thousands of dollars. MedBest understands that senior care facilities are specialized. Searching through resumes and interviewing for a long-term successful hire takes up valuable time. Hiring the wrong person can cost a company significant monetary losses. Our experts are specialists in the art of what we like to call “healthcare professional matchmaking. ” We do the legwork to find the perfect candidate for long-term success.
What is our reputation?
MedBest’s healthcare recruiting firm has a reputation of being selective with its candidates. The recruiters at MedBest originate from the long-term healthcare industry. This unique insight into the inner workings of senior care allows us to find and secure the best marriage between a client and a candidate. Potential candidates can rest easy knowing they will be considered for a position only if they are a perfect match. Please look at our testimonials and success stories.