GET OUR PRICING & INDUSTRY RANKINGS NOW
WHY CHOOSE US?
MedBest is a nationally recognized healthcare recruiting firm that has over 83 years of combined experience in the senior healthcare industry.
Your business has been our business for decades. Established in 2001, we have a passion for placing the right people in the right positions.
We are unique from other recruiting firms in that we focus on quality, not quantity.
We specialize in placing executives and mid-level management in the long-term senior healthcare industry. Our experts are former healthcare executives with invaluable industry contacts, and insight to both sides of the hiring process. We also place candidates trying to locate C-Suite, and senior to mid-level positions on our job board.
MedBest recruiting fees are provided by our clients, not our candidates.
MedBest recruiters are relentless – reaching far beyond the typical recruiting process. Our statistics boast an above average nationwide fill rate. Our focus remains on long-term success, rather than a numbers game. Our premium screening and interviewing process determines what motivates candidates, how they react to different obstacles, and what skills they can bring to your facility. This approach ensures the best possible fit and safeguards your investment for the long-term. At MedBest, we believe that a business’s success is created through long-term, dependable employees who are committed to their jobs.
DIRECTOR OF NURSING
- Previous role as DON with 3 or more years’ experience
- Current RN Licensed in Florida
- Excellent Regulatory History
- Experience with electronic health records (PointClickCare knowledge preferred)
If you or anyone you know are interested in this opportunity, please contact Charlene Hooker at 727-526-1294, Extension 109. For CONFIDENTIAL consideration, forward resumes to email@example.com.
REGIONAL NURSE CONSULTANT
- Clinical care practices: Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring standards and procedures for clinical care practices.
- Best practices: Leads the development of best practice and quality assurance programs and initiatives in clinical care in order to maximize resident satisfaction and well-being. Ensures policies and procedures are in alignment with the company’s philosophy of care.
- Measurement: Responsible for tracking and trending key quality metrics, establishing benchmarks, and leading efforts to improve performance in relation to those metrics. Conducts audits, mock surveys and ensures compliance.
- Training: Trains staff in clinical procedures and evaluates outcomes.
- Systems leadership: Supports Electronic Health Record systems.
- Be an energetic leader, dedicated to the organization’s direction and goals.
- Be proficient in the use of technology to advance the quality and efficient delivery of care.
- Possess vision, as well as a strong capability for hands on implementation.
- Thrive in a horizontal, team-oriented culture.
- Have a track record as an accomplished clinical professional.
- Demonstrate compassion and ease in relating to elders, executives, managers, and all staff members.
- Have excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills.
- Registered Nurse, State of North Carolina
- Progressively responsible work history in long term care or geriatric nursing including multisite management/consultation experience
- Must live in the greater Raleigh/Durham area
- Competitive compensation package
- Future career growth opportunities
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
Please present your resume and cover letter expressing your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-618-9717 for additional information.
NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR
- An active Iowa Nursing Home Administrator License
- Strong Management and Operations Experience
- Proven regulatory compliance & f/u
- Assisted Living experience a plus
If you or anyone you know are interested in this opportunity, please feel free to contact Charlene Hooker at 727-526-1294, email@example.com, for more information.
DIRECTOR OF NURSING
- 2+ years experience as a Director of Nursing in long term care
- Current RN Licensed in Florida
- Dedication to delivering quality care
We look forward to speaking with qualified candidates. For CONFIDENTIAL consideration, forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Charlene Hooker 727-526-1294 x109.
PRESIDENT / CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER - WESTMINSTER TOWERS
To confidentially submit your interest, please send resumes and inquiries to Melanie Burns at email@example.com.
We find professionals in all areas of Senior Care, including:
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Healthcare Executives
- Home Health Agencies
- Independent Living Communities
- Nurse Leadership Positions
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Specialty Hospitals
OUR SEARCH PROCESS
Our team of experts take an indepth look at your company’s culture and requirements. After extensive research we use this knowledge to selectively identify candidates.
RECRUIT & QUALIFY
We contact potential passive candidates for thorough screening, and interviewing. Only after vigorous evaluation will the top contenders be presented to our client.
SECURE / RETAIN TALENT
MedBest strategizes with our client to secure the best candidate for hiring. We debrief both parties and follow up with all clients and candidates to ensure long-term success.
Why is MedBest an industry leader in matching clients with candidates?
Our executives have spent decades running healthcare facilities before forming MedBest. During our time in your shoes, we realized the lack of excellent recruiting support. We witnessed recruiters consistently missing important details crucial to a successful match. After years of frustration with the hiring process, we decided to fix the problem and change the healthcare recruiting world by starting Medbest.
Are you looking for a position in the healthcare industry?
The MedBest Healthcare Recruiting Firm will help you find your dream job. We service healthcare facilities all across the United States and some select international locations. We work to ensure that your skills and personality will be a good fit for the company you join. Candidates can see what is available by visiting our job board or by contacting us today. Our 24-hour job board allows unlimited access to the most recent job posts nationwide.
How does MedBest save you money and time?
Healthcare facilities must fill their highly specialized positions quickly and efficiently. MedBest executives have witnessed first hand how open positions can cost a company thousands of dollars. MedBest understands that senior care facilities are specialized. Searching through resumes and interviewing for a long-term successful hire takes up valuable time. Hiring the wrong person can cost a company significant monetary losses. Our experts are specialists in the art of what we like to call “healthcare professional matchmaking. ” We do the legwork to find the perfect candidate for long-term success.
What is our reputation?
MedBest’s healthcare recruiting firm has a reputation of being selective with its candidates. The recruiters at MedBest originate from the long-term healthcare industry. This unique insight into the inner workings of senior care allows us to find and secure the best marriage between a client and a candidate. Potential candidates can rest easy knowing they will be considered for a position only if they are a perfect match. Please look at our testimonials and success stories.