Leslee Lacey – Marketing and Public Relations Consultant, Leslee@magnetmedianow.com
Leslee joins MedBest as our Social Media expert and Marketing Consultant. Leslee is also currently a reporter for WFLA News Channel 8 Today on NBC in Tampa. Her lengthy experience in the news business makes her a perfect fit for content generation, marketing and maintaining MedBest’s social media presence.
- 18 years experience as a journalist
- Eight years social media experience
- Former Public Relations Manager for City of Tampa, Solid Waste
- University of Southern California: Degree in Broadcast Journalism and Anthropology
- Former Army Journalist and Public Relations Specialist, Veteran of Operation Enduring Freedom
- Avid cat lover, classic car enthusiast, and sports fanatic
Emphasis on Senior Living, Healthcare Administration, Assisted Living, Independent Living, Skilled Nursing, Home Health Care, CCRC, Non-Profit, Interim Personnel, Healthcare Recruiting, Divisional, Corporate, Regional, NHA, Executive Director, Director of Nursing, Nursing Administration, Unit Manager, MDS Coordinator, Resident Service Director, Life Enrichment Coordinator, Staff Development, Education, Training, Business Office Manager, Sales and Marketing, and Human Resources.