Chief Operating Office
201 Chestatee Ct, Simpsonville, S.C. 29680 * (864) 559-1974 * firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced leader with identifiable and tested operational and sales methods that consistently surpass strategic financial targets. Possesses abilities that create a sterling record of process improvement achievement while facilitating an environment that fosters shared growth, opportunity and success.
• Leadership Coaching
• Operational Efficiency
• Strategic Planning
• Planning and Development
• Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB)
• Accredited Project Manager – (APRM)
• Process Improvement
• Presentation Skills
• Team Building
• Resource Management
• Client Relations
• Marketing & Sales Skills
• Customer Focus Strategies
• Retail & Planogram
• Quality Improvement
• Independent Judgement & Decisiveness
• Savvy Negotiator
• Conflict Resolution
• Promotes Positive Behavior
CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER
Providence Care Hospice & Palliative Care, October 2016
Responsible for 6 locations in South Carolina. Develop people and processes, to provide the highest quality hospice and palliative care to patients. Leader for overall organizational and financial management of the hospice agency, ensure the delivery of quality care to patients, enhancement of business development, and continuous improvement of agency efficiency and fiscal success.
• Coordinates with CEO to develop and implement quarterly and annual strategic plans.
• Oversees the integration of company’s Operations Strategies & efforts, Annual Operating Budget and Annual Operating Plan.
• Responsible for successful financial operation of company. Participates in development of operating budget; responsible for meeting annual budget expectations; and P&L related issues.
• Reviews statistical and financial reports; develops plans and revises as needed to meet or exceed financial goals.
• Responsible for business growth.
• Monitors recruitment/retention in company and assesses cost of advertising/direct hire.
• Monitors productivity of direct reports and implements changes as needed.
• Maintains strong relationships with Referral Sources to promote future Lead the effort of fostering Business Development, Marketing & Sales within the culture
• Involved in determining and implementing the Business Development & Marketing structure beyond the department
• Develop and implement the Client Relationship Management (CRM) Database
• Execute the Market Share Process – focused on market segments / new clients / new business
• Work with Operations to execute the Client Share Process – focused on existing clients / growing existing business
• Responsible for the Company-Wide Marketing Plan to develop, place and manage the brand
• Ensure that the numbers and qualifications of personnel available to provide and supervise services are sufficient to implement the plans of care and treatment to meet the medical, nursing and rehabilitative needs of the patients. *
• Assure accuracy of public information material and activities. *
• Implement performance improvement priorities.
CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER
Allcare Medical, LLC, December, 2011 – October 2016
Recruited with the directive to lead Allcare in becoming the largest provider of Hospice DME in the Southeast.
• Responsible for 18 Locations covering South Carolina, Georgia, Louisiana, and Florida, 14 Direct Reports and 165 Indirect Reports that generate $62 million/year in revenue serving 95 Referral Agencies.
Formulated business-development strategies to drive revenue & growth. Develop business models to protect service and increase client satisfaction. Train & Develop staff to provide superior patient care and service. Achieve high staff morale and retention rates through identifiable and tested methods.
• Skillfully directs company operations to achieve operational efficiency
o Revamped the training process for our frontline staff, changed our warehouse flow protocol to increase productivity by 30%.
• Builds strategic alliances with all field locations and staff members in multiple states that result in growth and profitability.
o Gross profit margin surpassed targets and obtained 26% four years in a row
• Develops and leverages company incentive and performance improvement plans, which consistently increase profitability and morale.
• Achieves high staff morale and retention through various focal points.
o Effective communication, prompt problem resolution, proactive supervisory practices, and facilitating a proactive work environment
o Encourage creative thinking, problem solving, and empowerment as part of the company’s management group
These results reflect Staff morale increased in third party surveys from 2.3% in August of 2013 to 4.2% in August of 2014. The survey continues to stay over 4.5% in 2016.
• Lead weekly Marketing and Sales meetings, devising strategy to continue company growth.
• Directs the planning of goals and objectives consistent with the company mission and philosophy.
• Ensures the company adheres to all state, federal and local regulations.
• Routinely collaborates with department leaders to correct problems and improve services.
• Identifies process improvement projects in the day-to-day functions of the company.
• Creates standards of performance, policies and procedures, encouraged the usefulness of each while enforcing accountability of all.
• As Company Compliance Officer, audits each location, corporate office and distribution center for all local, state and federal adherence.
• Oversees all licensure applications, follow-ups, and renewals i.e. S.C. Board of Pharmacy, Medicare, AHCA, Business License, and all other certificates, permits and license to do business in SC, GA & FLA.
• Negotiates leases and oversees the set-ups of all new locations for company.
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING, SALES AND CLIENT RELATIONS
CVC Home Medical, January, 2010 – December 2011
Vision and goal from Supervisor; Direct and coordinate marketing and relationship efforts to promote CVC and its brand while growing census and footprint into other markets outside of present territories.
Confer with referring sources to discuss needs, assessments and goals. Devise Sales plans to attain forecasted projections and revenue targets. Attain operational and sales efficiency with effective business model strategies. Designed marketing materials for sales professionals to exhibit company brand at trade shows, hospitals, pharmacy’s etc.
• Directed and coordinated marketing and relationship efforts to promote CVC and its brand.
• Confer with referring sources to discuss needs, assessments and goals.
• Develop and maintain relationships with community leaders, key accounts, as well as hospitals, pharmacies, retirement homes, physician’s offices and choice providers.
• Created high-quality marketing strategy documents, including marketing briefs and FAQs.
• Reviewed and reported the effectiveness of marketing efforts through reports, interviews and sales trends.
• Worked independently and as a team to generate professional meetings.
• Planned, organized, set-up and worked conferences, fairs and seminars for doctors, medical staff and professionals so company information could be relayed optimally to drive sales.
• Completed quarterly forecasting and monthly financial reviews.
• Provide regular interface with customers and clients to ensure satisfaction is optimal.
• Met with operations and customer service team weekly to provide feedback to support overall growth and service effort.
Carolina Home – September 2001 – January 2006
• Attracted, hired and on-boarded store staff.
• Invested time in building employee relationships that fostered growth and accountability.
• Implemented retail and operational core processes that achieved financial efficiency.
• Created, trained and defined inventory process recompilation programs to track company resources.
• Provided and expected authentic customer interaction and focused service.
• Cultivated a “peers” teaching “peers” environment whenever possible.
• Exhibited and maintained a strong loss prevention record.
• Exemplified a deeper meaning of “team-building” and working together.
REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Wendy’s Restaurant Systems – August 1996 – September 2001
• Coached, mentored and developed restaurant staff within an environment that fostered opportunity, shared growth and teamwork
• Accountable for operational efficiency based upon financial targets set forth by the Vice President of Operations
• Focused on customer service techniques that allowed for experiences the patrons could only get when visiting Wendy’s restaurants.
• Served as a source of expertise to other General Managers within region for food cost, scheduling of shifts and other operational controllable line items
• Bachelor of Science
Capella University / Graduation with Highest Honor (Summa Cum Laude): GPA 3.95
• MBA: Concentration Healthcare (Graduation February, ’19)
Touro University Worldwide
• Business Administration
Colorado State University – Global
• TEEX – Cyber Security / Business Professionals
Texas A&M Engineering
• Business Administration
Carteret Community College, Morehead City, NC
• Applied Psychology / Marketing Strategy
• Accredited Project Manager
• Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
• Impact On Leadership Training Certification
• FEMA Certifications
IS.10A – Community Planning (IACET)
IS.11A – Animals in Disaster, Planning (IACET)
IS.8A- Building for Earth Quakes (IACET)
IS.5A – Hazardous Materials (IACET)
ONDREJ SLIVA/OWNER CEO ALLCARE OF FLORIDA
GWEN KELLEY / NURSE PRACTITIONER
SANDRA DRAKE / DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS CVC HOME MED
- 2014 / 2016
Bachelor in Business Administration at Capella University
Graduated with Highest Honors