Recruiting C-Suite Executives For Long-Term Healthcare
Since 2001, MedBest has been successfully placing top C-Suite level executives within the industry of long-term senior care based on carefully identified skills, qualifications, and personality factors.
A ship cannot sail without a captain, a plane cannot fly without a pilot, and a healthcare corporations cannot run without executive leadership. Executive positions are some of the most difficult positions to fill within the hierarchy of staff. To build an effective team, and to avoid the common pitfalls of hiring new executives, the needs of your organization must be met with the level of experience and skills offered by executives.
It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.– Warren Buffett, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway
Why Use MedBest To Secure the Perfect Senior Executive?
Finding a C-level executive in the specialty area of long-term senior living is unique. The C-level executive’s ability to be successful in the position forms the backbone of healthcare corporations. The experts at MedBest are more than just recruiters. We offer 83 combined years of hands-on experience in the niche of long-term senior care; we are executives, placing executives.
Some of our successful long-term placements include:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Clinical Officer
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President of Human Resources
- Vice President of Sales and Marketing
How Our Recruiting Process Delivers the Nations Best Executives
Our unique placement sets us apart from other executive search firms. Based on our experience and success in both recruiting and managing senior care, we created a 25-step system for placement incorporated in our Medbest Advantage and Medbest Premium Package. Here are the highlights:
- Extensive research on a our clients and their company’s culture to determine the requirements and objectives of the position we are filling.
- 80 candidates may be screened, however only a select few will be recruited, interviewed and qualified.
- In-depth background and reference checks are made.
- In person interviews are scheduled between the client and the elite candidates.
- Unlike many recruiting firms, Medbest acts as an adviser not just a hiring agency.
- We have a comprehensive evaluation method that aids clients in the decision making process.
- Clients usually only need to interview two candidates before one is presented with an offer.
- Because we focus on quality and not quantity, our clients save valuable time and avoid the headache of screening dozens of potential candidates.
- After a candidate is hired, MedBest ensures that the talent is secured and retained, and follows up with both parties in 3-months.
Taking the recruiting process to the next level, our MedBest Premium service intensely screens clients for behaviors and personality traits to ensure that the perfect candidate is placed in the ideal position. This also creates the ability to reduce conflict with future employees by proactively learning their communication style and individual motivators. MedBest employs the nationally renowned DiSK personality assessment program. When fully implemented, the DiSK assessment program boasts an incredible 92% long-term retention rate.
For those who are looking for a position in senior healthcare, our job board is full of great opportunities to find the perfect match for your skills.