Website MedBest Recruiting
MedBest is seeking an experienced LTC Executive to assume the position of Vice President- Long Term Care on behalf of our client, Rochester Regional Health, based in Rochester NY.
Rochester Regional Health is a leading provider of comprehensive care for Western New York and the Finger Lakes region. Join a robust and growing integrated health system with an excellent reputation.
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of operations for Rochester Regional Health’s Long Term Care Division, which consists of six skilled nursing homes, each providing various specialties of care, as well as transitional care centers.
Oversight of the day-to-day operations to ensure quality, positive patient experience, support the growth and support to the bottom line of the organization.
The individual in this role will focus on strategic planning, goal setting and direct the daily operations of Long Term Care in support of Rochester Regional Health’s goals.
- Minimum of (5) five years experience in the Long-Term Care field
- (10) ten plus years of progressive operations and leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare/Business Administration or related area (Master’s highly preferred)
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
- Multi-Site experience in Skilled Nursing/Long Term Care setting
- Resides in greater Monroe county area OR willingness to relocate
Benefits and Compensation
- Competitive Base Compensation (commensurate with years of experience)
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Generous Relocation Package Offered
- Comprehensive Benefits Package, including: PTO, Defined Pension Plan, 403(b) Retirement, Discounted Child Care Services, Medical/Dental/Vision, Short and Long Term Disability & Life Insurance, FSA & HSA, Continuing Education (Tuition Reimbursements & Discounts), and Employee Assistance Program
All applications and inquiries will be held with strict confidence.
Kindly direct your qualified resume/CV or telephone inquiry to:
Melanie Ginter, Executive Search Consultant