Website MedBest Recruiting
Join a rapidly growing Senior Housing Property Management Company in the Indianapolis, Indiana area as their VP of Development. This highly reputable organization focuses on effectively managing and operating first class affordable housing and assisted living communities for seniors.
Are you a dynamic and experienced professional in real estate, finance, or investments looking to put your expertise and excellence to work for the cause of senior housing? If so, we would like to speak with you about this awesome opportunity.
As the Vice President of Development, you will apply your polished skills and abilities by:
- Creating new real estate opportunities in affordable housing for seniors
- Coordinating all aspects of the development and entitlement process from inception to closing
- Preparing and submitting financing packages including low-income housing tax credit, tax exempt bond, HUD financing, and other soft financing as needed
- Overseeing the asset management of senior housing and affordable assisted living communities
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 5-10 years’ experience preparing and submitting financing packages for various project types
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Real Estate, Finance, Investments or related is required
- Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision
- A team player with ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with frequent interruptions
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit application experience
- Excellent communication/interpersonal and listening skills
- Proficient computer, spreadsheet and math skills
- Must be able to travel
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license
This senior housing organization offers generous PTO, competitive healthcare benefits, and a generous 403b retirement plan.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply to join this team by sending your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text (727) 348-0803