Website MedBest Recruiting
A growing company with a stellar reputation is seeking a Director of Community Relations for their Assisted Living/Independent Living facility in Clark County, Washington/Vancouver. The facility prides itself on resident care, and is very much customer-service oriented. Owned by a smaller senior living company, employees can work closer to decision makers. Our client is stable and has created a strong leadership team who provides outstanding levels of support, training, and guidance—fostering lasting careers and happy employees. Competitive salary and benefits offered.
The Role You Will Play
- Consistently network with the local senior community through both inside & outside sales, conducting tours of the property, signing contracts and scheduling move-ins.
- Lead two other community liaisons through teaching, training, and delegating tasks appropriately.
- Be working side-by-side with the Executive Director to build and implement marketing strategy.
- Proven track record of success within a sales environment (measurable accomplishments a major plus)
- Advanced communication skills
or Call Cole Rupenski at 727-316-6703