Website MedBest Recruiting
Great opportunity for an experienced Nursing professional with management experience in the Skilled Nursing setting. You will join a not-for-profit organization that operates a beautiful Continuing Care Retirement Community in the Green Lake area of North Seattle.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate a stable work history in caring for the Senior population
- Possess leadership qualities that inspire the achievement of high standards for quality care and service
- Presents with a positive attitude, good judgment and the ability to act decisively
- Be a mentor/coach who can recruit, develop, nurture and encourage employees
The ideal candidate will be rewarded with a very competitive wage and a benefits package inclusive of low cost medical insurance, a retirement plan, tuition assistance, generous paid time off, and many other employee incentives.
- Registered Nurse licensed in the State of Washington
- Knowledgeable of regulations and industry standards
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and quality
- History of successful employee relations
- Ability to articulate and implement mission, vision and values
Please express your interest by calling 978-618-9717 for additional information
or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.