Website MedBest Recruiting
Completely remodeled Skilled Nursing Healthcare Center owned by a highly respected company is looking for an Nursing Home Administrator for their Flagship building in a beautiful area of Montana. This organization is mid-to-large sized facility with a 5-Star CMS rating, operated by a stable company with a great reputation and enviable salary/bonus structure, and is known for recognizing Administrators with very competitive compensation and incentive packages, stable leadership and open lines of communication.
- Ideal for a dynamic, committed professional who knows how to guide, mentor, collaborate, and motivate to provide quality care/services for residents, a positive work environment for staff members and leads others to achieve organizational goals
- Company promotes from within, works to keep administrators happy in the long-term, and has career growth opportunities
- Facility has had consistent NHA and DON leadership
Your Role in this position
- Manage, lead, direct, and implement the overall operations of the Skilled Nursing facility in accordance with customer needs, standards, regulations and company policies
- Provide backbone for support and encouragement of employees and caregivers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced facility
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator, State of Montana or eligible for reciprocity
- Presents professionally and has high standards for self and others
- Be an energetic leader, dedicated to the mission and core values of the organization
- Have excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills.
To confidentially inquire, please submit resumes to Aren Nilsson at email@example.com
or call 727-526-1294 for more information.