The Nursing Home Administrator will report directly to the Campus Executive Director and will provide leadership and oversight of all day-to-day functions of the health care center (Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Memory Support and Rehabilitation).
Our ideal candidate is a dynamic and innovative leader who embraces enriching the lives of the seniors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designated Administrator of record for the Skilled Care Center
- Represents organization in the local community as well as to state associations & organizations
- Provide ongoing leadership, direction, and administration of the organization’s skilled nursing and assisted living areas to ensure compliance with established mission and objectives
- Ensures compliance with regulatory standards by establishing and monitoring effective quality assurance processes
- Oversees fiscal management of health care services within budgetary guidelines
- Census development
- Ensures delivery of high quality care and services to the residents and families served
This opportunity offers a competitive compensation package.
- Bachelor’s Degree obtained from an accredited college/university in health care/business administration or other related field
- Florida NHA license (active) or willing to obtain prior to beginning employment
- A minimum of 4 years of NHA experience in the Skilled Nursing setting (CCRC experience strongly preferred)
To confidentially submit your interest, please direct resumes and inquiries to:
Julie Rupenski, CEO
MedBest has successfully placed this NHA. We have more confidential opportunities, just like this one that we are currently working. If you would like to learn more about our successful placement or about our confidential opportunities, please reach out to Julie Rupenski, email@example.com.