Health Care Administrator (NHA) - Miami, FL
Website MedBest Recruiting
MedBest has been retained to identify the next Health Care Administrator (NHA) of East Ridge at Cutler Bay, a SantaFe Senior Living community.
East Ridge at Cutler Bay is a not-for-profit Lifecare Community that offers a full continuum of healthcare services and senior living options on their vibrant 76-acre campus located just south of the city of Miami.
The Health Care Administrator will report directly to the Campus Executive Director and will provide leadership and oversight of all day-to-day functions of the health care center (Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Memory Support and Rehabilitation).
Our ideal candidate is a dynamic and innovative leader who embraces the organization’s mission which is to “enrich the life of each senior we serve”.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designated Administrator of record for the 74 bed Skilled Care Center
- Represents East Ridge in the local community as well as to state associations & organizations
- Provide ongoing leadership, direction, and administration of the organization’s skilled nursing and assisted living areas to ensure compliance with established mission and objectives
- Ensures compliance with regulatory standards by establishing and monitoring effective quality assurance processes
- Oversees fiscal management of health care services within budgetary guidelines
- Census development
- Ensures delivery of high quality care and services to the residents and families served
East Ridge offers a competitive compensation package including excellent health benefits, PTO, and 401(k). Relocation assistance will be provided as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree obtained from an accredited college/university in health care/business administration or other related field
- Florida NHA license (active) or willing to obtain prior to beginning employment
- A minimum of 4 years of NHA experience in the Skilled Nursing setting (CCRC experience strongly preferred)
To confidentially submit your interest, please direct resumes and inquiries to:
Melanie Burns, Executive Search Consultant
(727) 526-1294, ext. 103