Website MedBest Recruiting
Are You Accomplished? Goal-driven? Effective? Knowledgeable in Revenue Cycle? If yes to all, this may be your dream job!
New and excellent VP Business Office opportunity in Indiana where you can use your talents to lead the success of an entire Revenue Cycle Division. Work with a leadership team that will support you in your quest to meet/exceed established targets and metrics while ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and processes. This is an opportunity to join a notable and reputable Nursing Home provider that has been owned and operated by the same family for over 4 decades.
MedBest has partnered with this growing organization to identify an experienced AR professional in Indiana with a broad working knowledge of health system operations and reimbursement.
- Providing leadership, support, direction, and training in all aspects of the Revenue Cycle with responsibilities for the Regional and facility-based AR professionals
- Identifying any operational inefficiencies and providing solutions in order to reach targeted goals
- Uphold the mission, vision and values of the organization while operating with the highest level of integrity and ethics
- BS in Accounting or Finance, or a minimum 5 years of comparable healthcare experience in Revenue Cycle and Financial Leadership
- Long-term care/nursing home experience is a plus
- Proven track record in cash collections and maintaining aging accounts
Let’s have a conversation:
Neidy Blanton (De Jesus)
727-526-1294, ext 106