Website MedBest Recruiting
Unique opportunity for an experienced Healthcare professional to join a growing Senior Care company offering Assisted Living and Home Care services. This is a hands-on position working side by side with the owner of the organization to monitor daily operations, enhance systems, and strategize for continued growth.
Our ideal candidate….
- will have a solid background in operations, preferably multi-site responsibility
- will have experienced best practices of larger organizations that could be applied in order to further develop structure within the company
- will have a strong financial acumen and contribute to budget preparation and management of the business
- will have a true passion for providing quality services and the ability to contribute to a very caring and nurturing culture
- State of California Assisted Living Administrator certification/knowledge of regulatory standards
- Additional Home Health Care background preferred
- Stable work history/looking for a long term commitment at this time
- Polished professional with the ability to represent the company in the local community
- Able to relocate if necessary
Please present your interest by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or call 978-618-9717 for more information.