Website MedBest Recruiting
Florida Presbyterian Homes has retained MedBest Recruiting, a national Senior Care Recruiting firm, to identify and secure their next DON. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced long-term care nurse leader to become part of FPH’s culture consisting of compassionate, personalized continuing care in senior living.
The Director of Nursing provides leadership for all nursing team members and clinical processes in a 68-bed skilled nursing facility. In 2017, the nursing center was expanded to open a brand new, state-of-the-art 34-bed short term rehabilitation facility with an abundance of private suites.
Since 1955, Florida Presbyterian Homes has focused on encouraging residents to embrace life and to pursue fulfillment through vital involvement and honoring the wisdom of each other. The community serves over 300 residents on a 48-acre lakeside continuing care campus where they carry out their core values: choice, compassion, community, opportunity, security and integrity
This is an excellent opportunity to join the senior leadership team of an organization where older adults can live out their dreams in a loving Christian community. FPH’s history revolves around the extraordinary people who have lived there and the dedicated staff that provides the highest level of senior care.
Do you have a proven track record for regulatory and policy compliance? Are you a skilled manager of people with a knack for placing the right people in the right places? Have you demonstrated success by spearheading strategies and plans for successful transition of an expansion or added service? If you answered “yes” to those questions, then you might be the superstar we’re searching for!
- Chance to join a highly-respected, award-winning organization that significantly invests in staff and offers excellent staff-to-patient ratios
- Respected organization that values its team members and boasts staff longevity
- Role on the senior leadership team that includes respected and loyal peers with extensive operational experience
- Highly desirable location in central Florida on a beautiful lakeside campus between Tampa and Orlando
- Competitive salary with exceptional benefits package including a retirement plan with matching contributions
- Active Florida Licensed Registered Nurse with a minimum of 3 years experience as a DON in the long-term care field
- Associates degree in nursing (Bachelor’s preferred)
- Exceptional communicator with influential leadership skills and the ability to mentor, teach and grow nursing teams
- Extensive hands-on experience in a skilled rehab unit
- Regulatory and policy compliance expertise
For a confidential conversation about this desirable career opportunity, please contact me directly: