Website MedBest Recruiting
Seeking a Director of Nursing with management experience in the long-term care setting to join an Assisted Living Community located in the Seattle’s Eastside Community.
A reputable organization dedicated to employee and resident satisfaction
- Supportive management that provides resources for the community
- Competitive salary; comprehensive benefit package
- Leadership, direction, and management of Nurse staff
- Ensure regulatory compliance and survey preparedness
- Creative utilization of resources to continue organization’s stellar reputation for care.
Ideal Candidate Background:
- Minimum of 2 years of Director of Nursing experience in an assisted living environment
- Active RN license
For confidential consideration, please forward your resume to Charlene Hooker:
Call or text 727-316-6708 for more information