Website MedBest Recruiting
Do you have a passion for serving the elderly?
Do you have experience working with families seeking dementia and memory care support?
If you answered yes to both of those questions then we have a great opportunity for you. We are searching for an experienced Director of Community Relations to join the team at a beautiful Memory Care Community in Seattle’s Eastside Kirkland/Redmond.
- Reputable organization
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Supportive culture
- Goal oriented, self-starter with a focus on occupancy
- Skilled communicator who is comfortable in the public eye
- Past experience in sales, marketing, community relations, or business development experience with demonstrated census development prowess in senior living sales/leasing
- Start-up/lease-up experience a plus
For more information contact Charlene Hooker:
You must sign in to apply for this position.