Website MedBest Recruiting
Play a key role in bringing organizational vision to reality for an established and progressive Southeast, US based Senior Care Company. This senior management position will be involved with all aspects of operations management, including effectuating the vision of the partners, project management, acquisition strategies, associate relations and member services.
Our client’s rapidly growing portfolio of high end locations include 9 Assisted Living/ Independent Living and Memory Care communities in states including AL, SC, GA, FL, and TN. As they have grown, their focus has remained on providing excellent resident-focused care. They have done this by adhering to their values and business principles that reinforce the significance placed on both residents and team members.
Our client is in search of a creative and forward thinker who can maintain the company’s continued success and growth. Our Client would like to meet with you if you:
- Are a motivated and disciplined team manager who has proven to be results oriented and an agent for change
- Are systems/processes oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferable
- Minimum 5 years COO/ VP of Operations/ Regional Operations (or commensurate) experience, preferably in multi-site ALF Executive Management.
- This is a truly great opportunity for an experienced Senior Living Professional who is dedicated to a high-end quality of care and has a desire to make a difference.
MedBest has successfully placed this COO. We have more confidential opportunities, just like this one that we are currently working. If you would like to learn more about our successful placement or about our confidential opportunities, please reach out to email@example.com.