Website MedBest Recruiting
Seeking an experienced nurse leader in LTC to become the next Chief Nursing Officer with a high quality and innovative continuing care organization that offers a wide array of programs and services in a patient-centered care environment.
The CNO will provide ongoing strategic direction and clinical leadership for the skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities on the campus. Primary duties will include program development, systems improvement, regulatory compliance (including mock surveys, audits, and ensuring survey preparedness), financial management/ budget allocation, and risk management.
**Our ideal candidate will be a visionary leader with a solid background in LTC and Skilled Nursing. Must be able to mentor and train the Director of Nursing and build a culture that is dedicated to achieving excellent outcomes.
- Excellent team and supportive executive leadership
- Access to a lot of resources
- No travel
- Opportunity for future growth as the organization expands
- Competitive compensation with excellent benefits
- Autonomy to create and implement new systems and programs
- Registered Nurse in Florida (or ability to obtain)
- 5+ years of clinical leadership experience in the Skilled Nursing environment
- *Prefer experience in a multi-site or consulting role
To confidentially inquire, please submit resumes to Melanie Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-526-1294 for more information.