Website MedBest Recruiting
Seeking an experienced accounting professional to join a growing, mission-driven senior living
organization as the Accounting Associate.
This is an opportunity to join a great team and a company that offers career advancement.
– As the Accounting Associate, you will report directly to the Controller
– Primary responsibilities will include A/P, payroll and benefits administration, timely recording
and verification of cash transactions, and bank reconciliations
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Attention to detail/analysis of data that will contribute to the team approach
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, (or a similar/related field)
- 2-3 years of experience in an Accounting/Finance role – senior living preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
For confidential consideration, please submit resumes and direct inquiries to: