Website MedBest Recruiting
MedBest is currently seeking an Executive Director to oversee operations at a high-end Senior Living Community in the Dallas market. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a reputable organization that has a supportive and collaborative leadership team. This position offers ample resources for success.
The ideal candidate will need to have a proven track record of driving occupancy and regulatory success. They must possess strong customer service skills and be able to build positive relationships with both staff and residents. Independent Living experience is preferred but not required.
● Outstanding upper management providing support and collaborative communication
● Ample resources for success at the community level; solid department management team
● Beautiful, high-end community with an outstanding location
● Opportunity to make an impact and advance your career; drive customer service ratings, increase occupancy, and support regulatory compliance at the community level
● Competitive salary, benefits package, and retirement match
● 2+ years experience as an Executive Director in Senior Living
● Assisted Living Manager license
● Proven track record of regulatory success
For confidential inquiries, please contact Jack Yachouh