Website MedBest Recruiting
MedBest has been retained by a reputable Skilled Nursing Company to identify their next Director of Nursing for a high-end facility in the Houston Area. This position is with a stable and reputable building that provides high quality care and excellence with customer service.
The ideal candidate for this position is an individual with a proven track record of success leading a team; we are looking for a Director of Nursing that enjoys interacting with employees, residents, and families. This is an opportunity for someone who is a driver, wanting to make an immediate impact at the building. Experience in a cardiac setting and a fast paced environment preferred.
● Strong internal clinical team; no agency
● Resources and support for success
● Beautiful SNF; 5 Star Overall and 5 Star Quality Measures
● Utilizing various technologies to support scheduling, staffing, therapy, and more
● Strong salary and bonus structure
● RN license active and in good standing (Texas or eligible for reciprocity)
● Clinical management experience required
● Experience in Skilled Nursing preferred, experience in a hospital setting can be considered
● Strong regulatory knowledge and success with survey management
For confidential inquiries, please contact Jack Yachouh at email@example.com / (727) 977-8945