Website MedBest Recruiting
We’re Seeking a Dynamic Senior Leader for the position of Executive Vice President of Operations!
Our client is an award winning, mission driven boutique Senior Living organization providing dignified residences and quality aging services for seniors in the comfort of purposefully designed houses located in the greater Bethesda, Maryland area.
As the Executive VP of Operations, you will apply your dynamic abilities to:
– Champion best practices in organizational process to ensure the company maintains its role in the forefront of the industry
– Oversee the hiring, training and management of an exceptional team of leaders and staff in each of the houses fostering teamwork and leadership development
– Build and maintain exceptional and trusting relationships and communication with staff, residents and families
– Ensure that residents experience the highest quality of individualized care and engagement on a daily and consistent basis
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
– Servant Leader Healthcare background that includes multi-site management responsibility
– Experience working with seniors in the assisted living/memory care setting preferred
– Passionate about caring for Seniors
– Exceptional customer service focused
– Strategic thinking/business analysis abilities/creative problem solver
– Promote the wellbeing of each community
– COVID-19 vaccination is required
– Join a family owned company poised for continued growth
– Reporting directly to the owner of the company with unparalleled input into decision making
– Long term career growth opportunity with a generous compensation package
We look forward to hearing from you! Please share your resume or call 978-618-9717 to explore this rare opportunity!