Website MedBest Recruiting
Great opportunity for an experienced Nursing Home Administrator to join a non-profit, hospital based Skilled Nursing Center. Utilize your expertise to provide oversight of the daily SNF/LTC operations in addition to being a key member of the larger hospital leadership team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an energetic leader, dedicated to the continued success and growth of the community- Have an understanding and passion for providing top quality care and customer service
- Possess vision, as well as a strong capability for implementation
- Thrive in a team-oriented culture
- Have excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills
- Current license as a Nursing Home Administrator in the State of North Carolina (or eligible)
- Operating experience as a Nursing Home Administrator
- Knowledgeable of Federal/State regulations
- Stable work history
- Competitive compensation package with excellent benefits and retirement plan
- Represent an organization focused on resident care and employee engagement
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 978-618-9717 for additional information. All inquiries will be kept in strict confidence.