Website MedBest Recruiting
Due to steady growth and expansion, we have an opportunity available to join a team of professionals with a Managed IT Service Provider that offers long-term, comprehensive solutions for small to mid-sized businesses in Houston, Texas. In this position, you will assist with the setup, maintenance, configuration, and installation of hardware systems. You will provide assistance and support for incoming technical questions and issues related to computer systems and software.
Benefits and highlights:
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new expansion project with extensive career growth available
- Hybrid position that includes a combination of in-office and customer on-site support
- Leadership and full support team with extensive experience in IT services
- Competitive pay with excellent benefits
What we’re looking for:
- A self-starter who works well with a high degree of autonomy
- Minimum of 3 years of Systems and/or Network Administration experience
- Proficient computer skills and strong knowledge of various software and and hardware functions
- Clean and valid driver’s license; Ability to pass a required criminal background check
- Ability and willingness to occasionally adjust or move objects up to 25 lbs.
If you’re interested in joining an organization with excellent employee and leadership retention, this may be a great opportunity for you to consider. Please contact me for more information:
Christina Johnson, Executive Recruiter, 727-534-1818, firstname.lastname@example.org