Website MedBest Recruiting
A premier Senior Care provider offering Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care services has a new opportunity in Oregon for an experienced Nursing professional. The Regional Nurse Consultant position oversees the clinical services of six communities. Responsibilities will include advising and directing Nursing/Wellness Directors and providing leadership and training regarding clinical care, quality assurance, and best practice initiatives.
- Clinical care practices: Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring standards and procedures for clinical care practices.
- Best practices: Takes a leadership role in quality improvement initiatives; ensures policies and procedures are in alignment with the company’s philosophy of care.
- Measurement: Conducts audits, mock surveys and ensures compliance.
- Training: Trains staff in clinical procedures and evaluates outcomes.
Successful candidate will
- Be an energetic leader, dedicated to the organization’s direction and goals.
- Possess vision, as well as a strong capability for hands on implementation.
- Thrive in a horizontal, team-oriented culture.
- Have knowledge and experience with the regulatory standards in the State of Oregon
- Demonstrate compassion and ease in relating to elders, managers, and all staff members.
- Have excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills.
- Registered Nurse, State of Oregon
- Progressively responsible work history in geriatric nursing including multisite management/consultation experience.
- Competitive six figure compensation package
- Join a top rated Senior Living organization that values the health and well being of both residents and associates.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence. Please present your resume and cover letter expressing your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-618-9717 for additional information.