Website MedBest Recruiting
REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Pacific/Northwest based organization
Rare opportunity to join a Senior Living organization operating Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care communities in multiple states in the pacific northwest/western US. As Regional Director of Operations, this role will report to the Chief Operating Officer and provide dynamic leadership and direction for eight to ten Senior Care communities.
The ideal candidate will:
- Offer strong skills in the areas of communication, leadership and employee relations
- Effectively balance priorities and deliver results in an ever-changing environment
- Actively promote a culture that includes the coaching, training and education of staff to facilitate the recruiting/retention goals of the company
- Ensure operations are in compliance with federal, state, and local laws/regulations, and fully aligned with all company policies
- Drive financial and service results for the success of the organization
- Master or Bachelor degree
- 5-10 years of progressive organizational leadership and experience directing Senior Living communities
- Prior multi-site responsibility in the management of Senior Living communities
Location: Home office with ability to travel regularly (region may be multi-state)
Please inquire with me to learn more about the opportunity. All inquiries will be in strict confidence. Resumes can be sent to email@example.com or call 978-618-9717 for information.