Website MedBest Recruiting
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
Mid-West based opportunity
Rare opportunity to join a post-acute/skilled nursing care company, poised for growth, as Chief Operating Officer. This role will report to the Chief Executive Officer and provide dynamic leadership and direction for a solid team of senior operations leaders.
The COO will have the skills/expertise to:
- Enhance company vision and strategically develop a growing portfolio
- Lead the oversight of portfolio-wide annual budgeting, monthly forecasting, ongoing marketing and daily operations
- Effectively balance priorities and deliver results in an ever-changing environment
- Actively promote a culture that includes the coaching, training and education of staff to facilitate the recruiting/retention goals of the company
- Ensure operations are in compliance with federal, state, and local laws/regulations, and fully aligned with all operating agreements
- Drive financial and service results for the success of the organization
Master or Bachelor degree
5-10 years of progressive organizational leadership and experience directing skilled nursing facilities
Location: Home office with flexibility
Please inquire with me to learn more about the opportunity.
All inquiries will be in strict confidence.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com