Website MedBest Recruiting
Rare opportunity for an experienced Nursing Home Administrator to join a non-profit, hospital affiliated organization where you will provide leadership for their 5-star rated Skilled Nursing center.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Offer a proven track record in skilled nursing center operations
- Possess leadership qualities that inspire the achievement of high standards for quality care and service
- Presents with a positive attitude, good judgment and the ability to act decisively
- Be a mentor/coach who can recruit, develop, nurture and encourage employees
- Nursing Home Administrator licensed in the State of New Hampshire
- Knowledgeable of Skilled Nursing regulations and industry standards
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and quality
- History of successful employee relations
- Ability to articulate and implement mission, vision and values
- Enjoy being an integral part an Executive team to continue the organizations long tradition of providing outstanding resident-centered services
- Represent a top rated skilled nursing center where the comfort and well-being of residents in a home-like atmosphere is the top priority
- Competitive compensation package including a 403b plan with a match
Please express your interest by calling 978-618-9717 for additional information or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.