Website MedBest Recruiting
Great opportunity to join a premier Senior Living organization currently seeking an experienced sales/marketing professional. Reporting to the Executive Director you will lead the community relations/sales/marketing efforts to generate new leads, referral sources, organize and implement events, tour prospective residents and close sales.
The successful candidate will:
Be an energetic leader, dedicated to the continued success and growth of the community
– Have an understanding and passion for providing Seniors top quality service
– Possess vision, as well as a strong capability for implementation
– Thrive in a team-oriented culture.
– Have excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills.
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to relate to Seniors, previous experience in the senior housing industry required
– Creative approach to marketing and community outreach
– Sales training
– Stable work history
– Polished professional
– Competitive base salary + sales incentive program.
– Work in a supportive environment with an organization that values their employees
– Represent a top rated Senior Living community
If you are enthusiastic, able to build relationships with prospective customers from initial contact to the final decision, with strong closing skills, and can develop a strong knowledge of the residence, its benefits and its services, please call 978-618-9717 for further information or send your resume to Barbara LaWall at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be kept in strict confidence.