Website MedBest Recruiting
Seeking a Nursing professional with management experience in Senior Living (Independent Living/Assisted Living/Memory Care) to join an awesome team at a large, multi-level community located in scenic Northwest Washington!
Ideal candidate is a dynamic, committed professional dedicated to achieving the goals of the organization and has the skills to provide:
- Leadership, direction and management of the Nursing staff providing the highest quality customer service in a caring environment
- Program development and continuous improvement of systems/process to meet and exceed the expectations of the residents served
- Coordination of services in order to provide an interdisciplinary, holistic and individual plan of care for each resident
- Focus on compliance according to regulatory standards.
- Licensed Nurse in the State of Washington
- Nurse management experience in the Senior Care setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Stable work history
- Join a respected Senior Care provider with growth opportunity
- Scenic location
- Competitive salary based on credentials/experience
- Comprehensive benefit package
To learn more about this outstanding opportunity, please share your resume with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-618-9717 for more information