Website MedBest Recruiting
Hampton Court Nursing and Rehabilitation Rehabilitation Center has retained MedBest Recruiting, a national Senior Care Recruiting firm, to identify and secure their next DON. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced long-term care nurse leader to become part of Hampton Court’s culture consisting of compassionate, respectful and personalized care that has earned it a 5 star rating.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an effective DON in LTC for a minimum of 2-3 years and have a desire to maintain the facility’s clinical and overall success. ADON’s with a proven track record and extensive experience in nurse leadership in long-term care will be considered.
- Facility with an exceptionally impressive survey history including ranking in the top 4 for Quality in Florida, a history of no IJ citations, and only 6 low level deficiencies in the past 3 years
- Great Staffing and Quality (5 stars)
- Experienced and dedicated Administrator with long tenure
- Owner operator that provides abundant resources and support
- Excellent benefits
- Skilled in regulatory compliance and customer service delivery
- Proven leadership and team building abilities
- Experience with care and services for long-term and short-term rehab residents
- Working knowledge of QAPI, MDS processes, and Quality Measures
- Florida or Compact State Registered Nurse license
If you have a passion for excellence apply today!
For more details, please contact me for confidential information!
Charlene Hooker, Executive Recruiter.