Website MedBest Recruiting
Are you a proficient Point Click Care user?
We’re looking for an individual who has a thorough working knowledge of PCC to provide ongoing support to the facility-based business office staff in multiple states. The ideal candidate will have experience with electronic billing and accounting systems (Accounts Receivable). Your job will involve helping the business office teams navigate the revenue cycle functionality of PCC.
The opportunity offers:
- A company that goes the extra mile to support their facility-based teams
- Exceptional potential for career growth
- Autonomy in the daily operations of the job
- Competitive compensation with exceptional benefits
Responsibilities will include:
- Setting up new users
- Managing details to ensure accurate capture of information to facilitate claim accuracy, tracking and posting of payments
- Managing payers and related rules and rates
- Ability to set up functions, make adjustments to templates, rules and rates
- Adding new payers, Master Insurance Companies, Medical Professionals, Payer Rules and Rate Changes
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working with PCC and nursing homes
- Past experience as a BOM or ABOM is ideal
- Great people skills to interact with facilities, outside vendors and agencies
- Multi-tasker who works well under pressure
- Understanding of managed care contracts is a plus
- Must be very detail oriented and possess the ability to drill down to identify issues and follow through to completion of tasks
If you like working with PCC, if you have accountability for your time, and if you want to support the success of the revenue cycle teams, apply today!
For confidential consideration, please submit resumes/inquiries to: