Website MedBest Recruiting
Edgewater, a WesleyLife Community has retained MedBest Recruiting, a national Senior Care Recruiting firm, to identify and secure their next Director of Nursing. This is an exciting opportunity for a high-level executive nurse to be part of Edgewater’s first-rate team and impressive history of success. Discover the cost of living, climate, transportation, things to do and more! Relo assistance is available!
The Director of Nursing provides leadership for the Skilled Nursing Center which includes Short Term Rehabilitation and long-term care. The skilled nursing center is an integral part of the Edgewater Continuing Care Retirement Community.
WesleyLife is a not-for-profit organization with deep roots in Iowa and the Greater Des Moines area. They have a long history of financial strength and stability, and they are driven by a ministry of caring. They have an established history of servant leadership in the local community that includes fundraising and a highly respected “Meals on Wheels” program.
- The nursing center has a very impressive survey history and an overall five-star rating from CMS
- Five-star rating for Staffing – Excellent clinical team member support that includes an exceptionally high number of RN’s for direct resident care and for Nursing Administration
- A transparent organization that puts an emphasis on open communication and improving team members
- Des Moines boasts an extremely low cost of living! Relocation assistance available.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package that includes paid health insurance premiums, and 401(k) with profit sharing.
- Highly skilled in regulatory compliance and customer service delivery
- Servant leader who operates with an exceptionally high level of integrity and accountability
- 3+ years of experience as a DON in skilled nursing setting
- Proven leadership and team building abilities
- Iowa Registered Nurse or ability to get licensed upon relocation
For more information, please contact Gil Vazquez
Call or text 727-316-6704