Website MedBest Recruiting
Seeking a Director of Nursing in Clermont, Indiana.
Great opportunity for an experienced Nursing professional with Director of Nursing experience in the Skilled Nursing setting. You will join a mission-driven, not-for-profit organization looking for a strong clinical leader to join a great management team.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate a stable work history in caring for the geriatric population
- Possess leadership qualities that inspire the achievement of high standards for quality care and service
- Presents with a positive attitude, good judgment and the ability to act decisively.
- Be a mentor/coach who can recruit, develop, nurture and encourage employees
- Understand person-centered care
- Registered Nurse license required in the State of Indiana
- Knowledgeable of Skilled Nursing regulations and industry standards
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and quality
- History of successful employee relations
- Ability to articulate and implement mission, vision and values
- Represent a top rated Skilled Nursing center
- Excellent staffing ratios with long term staff
- Very competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefit package with 401K
Please express your interest by forwarding your resume to:
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence