Website MedBest Recruiting
Seeking a Director of Nursing with experience in the assisted living/long-term care setting to join a Memory Care Community located in the Seattle’s Eastside community of Kirkland, Washington.
Work with a company that will provide you the resources you need to ensure quality care. You’ll find a supportive culture to continue your career momentum.
- Reputable organization dedicated to employee and resident satisfaction
- Supportive management that provides resources for the community
- Opportunity for upward advancement
- Competitive salary
- An organization with extensive experience in memory care and providing programs to meet the needs of residents
- Provide leadership, direction, and management of clinical team
- Hire, direct and assignment of duties of nurses and care staff
- Provide pre-admission and ongoing assessments of resident
- Ensure regulatory compliance and survey preparedness
Ideal Candidate Background:
- Minimum of 3 years of Director of Nursing experience in an assisted living environment
- Active RN eligible for licensing in Washington State
- Memory Care experience
- Customer service savvy
For confidential inquiries, please contact Charlene Hooker:
To apply for this job please visit medbest.com.