Website MedBest Recruiting
Tarantino Senior Living has retained MedBest Recruiting, a national Senior Care Recruiting firm, to identify and secure their next Executive Director for an exclusive and innovative start-up property. This is an exciting opportunity for a poised, experienced and talented senior living ED. We are seeking a successful and engaged leader for an Asian-inspired Assisted Living and Memory Care community in the Houston market.
Tarantino Senior Living is known for creating outstanding communities where residents thrive through attentive and dignified caregiving. Their Senior Living Management Team is trailblazing a new wave of senior communities that do better in terms of care, dining experiences, and community — truly creating a home for their residents. Do you have a proven track record for sales and occupancy development? Are you a skilled manager of human resources with a knack for hiring and retaining the right people in the right places? If you answered “yes” to those questions, then you might be the preeminent leader we’re searching for.
- The chance to join a well-respected, enterprising company in the senior living industry
- A new start-up community offering high-level, groundbreaking services and amenities
- Ability to build your team from inception
- Competitive salary with impressive perks
- Texas Assisted Living Administrator license
- Minimum of 2 years of applicable senior living operational and business development experience
- Exceptional communicator with influential leadership and team-building skills
- High energy professional who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
For more information, please contact Christina Johnson, Executive Recruiter:
#727-316-6695 / firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com