Website MedBest Recruiting
Five-Star rated Skilled Nursing Center
Great opportunity for an experienced Nursing professional with Director of Nursing experience
in the Skilled Nursing setting. Plan, organize and direct the overall operation of nursing services in accordance with applicable
regulations, policies, and guidelines to foster the highest degree of quality care.
This not-for-profit organization operates a beautiful Continuing Care Retirement Community in a lovely suburb of Houston.
Our ideal candidate will:
– Possess all education required below
– Demonstrate a stable work history in caring for the Senior population
– Possess leadership qualities that inspire the achievement of high standards for quality
care and service
– Presents with a positive attitude, good judgment and the ability to act decisively.
– Be a mentor/coach who can recruit, develop, nurture and encourage employees
– Understand person-centered care
-Bachelor’s Degree & Registered Nurse license in the State of Texas
-Knowledgeable of Skilled Nursing regulations and industry standards
-Five to seven years experience in long term care
-Five years previous management experience
-Demonstrated commitment to customer service and quality
-History of successful employee relations
-Ability to articulate and implement mission, vision and values
o Enjoy being an integral part of the Executive team at this beautiful community
offering upscale amenities for residents
o Represent a 5-star rated Skilled Nursing center
o Excellent staffing ratios with long term staff
o Very competitive compensation package
o Comprehensive benefit package
Please express your interest to Barbara Lawall:
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence
You must sign in to apply for this position.