Website MedBest Recruiting
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Nursing professional with management experience in long-term care to work with a well-respected senior living company as the Nursing Director . You will have the resources needed to ensure quality care for residents, 24hr nursing model, robust life enrichment programs, and a supportive culture.
- Reputable organization dedicated to employee and resident satisfaction
- Supportive management that provides resources for the community
- Opportunity for upward advancement
- Competitive salary
- An organization with extensive experience in senior living and providing programs to meet the needs of residents.
- Provide leadership, direction, and management of clinical team
- Hire, direct and assignment of duties of nurses and care staff
- Provide pre-admission and ongoing assessments of residents
- Ensure regulatory compliance and survey preparedness
Ideal Candidate Background:
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience in an assisted living or LTC environment
- Active RN eligible for licensing in Texas or Compact State License
- Customer service savvy
For more information, please confidentially contact Charlene Hooker: