Website MedBest Recruiting
Would you be interested in learning more about an exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable and financially strong company that offers a myriad of resources and support to their facility leaders? Our search firm has been retained to help find a successful leader with a track record of accomplishments in long-term care.
We’re searching for a dynamic professional who is ready to make a positive impact on a rising-star facility with a beautiful physical plant.
This opportunity offers:
- A highly capable and successful Director of Nursing with many years of experience with the company
- Reputable corporate support team with a proven P&P’s and a track record of success in Florida. No lay-offs here!
- A great opportunity for professional growth and development
- Competitive pay and benefits including an excellent and attainable bonus plan. Relocation assistance negotiable
- Ideal location on the south east coast of Florida. Residents of Boynton Beach enjoy a tropical lifestyle with waterfront dining, abundant shopping and lively entertainment throughout the week. With hundreds of restaurants, outdoor lifestyle shopping centers and a regional mall, residents do not have to travel outside the City to dine, shop or to be entertained. The City operates 8 recreation centers, 29 parks, a swimming pool, a municipal beach, and lots of youth, teen, adult and senior programs. Year-round recreation programs and activities as well as maintained parks and open spaces are available for the enjoyment of people of all ages and abilities.
The ideal candidate:
- Florida licensed Nursing Home Administrator
- A minimum of 3-5 years NHA experience in nursing homes
- Verifiable track record of regulatory compliance
- History of census development success; Admissions/marketing background a plus
- Experience and working knowledge of QAPI & PPS processes
You must sign in to apply for this position.