Website MedBest Recruiting
Seeking an experienced accounting/finance healthcare professional with strong knowledge of developing KPI’s, dashboard, and identifying best practices through deep analysis. This professional is also responsible for empowerment of effective and timely decision making with regards to co-creating a central data repository, enhancing the current reporting and analysis function, and monitoring of the budget and forecasting.
The Data Analytics Manager will report directly to the CFO/VP of Finance and ensure accurate and efficient financial reporting and compliance with federal and state regulations.
Highlights of Opportunity:
- Growing and reputable company
- Supportive work environment
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits package
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Preferred) in Accounting/Finance, Business, or related field.
- Must have extensive experience in planning, analysis, reporting financial results, forecasting, budgeting, and data interpretation of business impact.
- Background in healthcare and familiarity with Medicaid reimbursement.
For confidential consideration, please submit resumes/inquiries to:
Ashley Lodi, MedBest Executive Search Consultant
You must sign in to apply for this position.