Website MedBest Recruiting
Central Baptist Village has retained MedBest Recruiting, a national Senior Care Recruiting firm, to identify and secure their next Director of Resident Services/Assisted Living Director. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant/Associate Executive Director or Assisted Living Director to be part of The Commons, Central Baptist Village’s 96 unit Independent and Assisted Living residence.
Central Baptist Village is a not-for-profit, faith-based community with more than a century of dedicated service in caring for older adults. Located in Norridge, Illinois, CBV campus encompasses 10 beautifully landscaped acres.
- The chance to join a well-respected and family-oriented culture with a team approach
- Positive reputation within the community for delivering quality care to the residents they serve
- Comparable salary based upon experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 5+ years of management experience working with seniors in an assisted living and/or memory care environment
- Exceptionally strong and affluent communicator with influential leadership skills
- Regulatory compliance expertise; working knowledge of Illinois Rules, Regulations and Legislation would be ideal
For more information about this desirable career opportunity, please contact
You must sign in to apply for this position.