Would you be interested in learning more about an exciting opportunity to lead a first-rate team with an impressive history of success? Our search firm has been retained to identify and secure an Administrator for a reputable facility in a beautiful area of the panhandle of Florida.
The opportunity offers:
- A facility with a fantastic and impressive survey history and a solid census
- Highly capable and successful nursing and administrative team with no open director positions
- Reputable corporate support team with proven P&P’s and a track record of success in Florida
- Competitive pay and benefits including an excellent and attainable bonus plan; relocation assistance negotiable
- Idyllic location centrally located in the Pensacola area offering powdery white sandy beaches along the stunning coast of the Gulf of Mexico. Fishing, shopping, dining and affordable housing are all readily accessible.
The ideal candidate:
- Florida licensed Nursing Home Administrator (or ability to obtain FL licensure)
- A minimum of 3-5 years NHA experience in nursing homes
- Verifiable track record of regulatory compliance and customer satisfaction
- History of census development. Admissions/marketing background a plus
- Experience and working knowledge of QAPI and PPS processes
For more information, please contact Charlene Hooker, Executive Recruiter.