Website MedBest Recruiting
Great opportunity to join a Senior Care provider currently seeking an experienced Nursing Home Administrator to serve as Executive Director for a multi-level care community in Central Florida .
The successful candidate will:
- Be an energetic leader, dedicated to the continued success and growth of the community
- Have an understanding and passion for providing Seniors top quality care and customer service
- Possess vision, as well as a strong capability for implementation
- Thrive in a team-oriented culture
- Have the financial acumen to expertly manage expenses and revenue
- Have excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills
- Current license as a Nursing Home Administrator in the State of Florida
- Bachelor degree
- Knowledgeable of Federal/State regulations for SNFs and ALFs
- High standards for promoting quality care and service
- Strong work ethic
- Stable work history
- Polished professional
- Top compensation package for the qualified candidate
- Represent a 5-star rated SNF
- Work with an organization that promotes autonomous decision making
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-618-9717. All inquiries will be kept in strict confidence.
You must sign in to apply for this position.