Website MedBest Recruiting
Rare opportunity to join a growing Senior Living provider operating upscale Senior Living communities north of Seattle (Whatcom County) offering Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care services. We are seeking an experienced Assisted Living Administrator and proven leader with a solid operations background to serve as Associate Executive Director on a beautiful Senior Care campus.
Our ideal candidate will present as having:
- Thorough understanding of Assisted Living operations, its challenges, and its rewards
- Presence to represent the community and set high standards for all employees
- Desire to provide care and services where customer service is of the utmost importance
- Skills to lead the facility in advancing their programs and services
- Financial acumen and the ability to meet the financial goals of the organization
- Previous Senior Living management experience, 3-5 years
- Knowledgeable of regulatory standards governing Assisted Living communities in WA
- Ability to support all aspects of the operation including clinical, sales/marketing, dining, environmental services
- Stable work history
- Polished professional
- Work with an organization that does not believe in the “cookie cutter” approach
- Represent a beautiful property with upscale amenities for residents
- Corporate support
- Competitive salary based on credentials/experience
- Comprehensive benefit package
All inquiries will be in confidence.
Please submit your interest to
You must sign in to apply for this position.